Ok. I have had my storm since its release date in Nov. I hardly ever have any problems with it. I am currently running the .90 OS and it is great!!! It is extremely fast and responsive. Here is the kicker. Everytime I am out and about and using my Storm, someone always sees it and asks how I like it. I always respond with "I love it!! It works GREAT!!!" Then......I s**t you not, everytime I try to show them things like the click screen, accelerometer, apps, etc, etc, and starts acting up and goes slow as all ****. Sometimes I even have to do a battery pull. I find it extremely hilarious that the only time it acts up is when a potential buyer tries to see its capabilities. Does my Storm hate itself???
    01-22-09 05:03 PM
    lol! awesome
    01-22-09 05:10 PM
    Kind of like when your car is making a noise but when you get to the mechanic it doesn't do it anymore?

Or when a parent hears their child say "mommy or daddy" and they are all excited, but when they try to get the kid to say it when other people around all you hear is silence?

It's not AntiStorm, it just doesn't want to show off. So instead it shows out.
    01-22-09 06:42 PM
    LOL I hate when things happen like that it can get embarrassing sometimes!
    01-22-09 06:47 PM
    haha...i thought i was the only one that had this problem.
    01-22-09 06:48 PM
    I have this same problem. It s*its the bed every time i hand it to someone else. Also, people who are not tech savvy should be required to take a two day class on how to use the storm. It would help with the negative press the phone has been getting. I think the smartphone tag means that its only intended for smart users.
    01-22-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD