I think there should be a list of abbreviations terms and their definations for us peeps that are still wet behind the ears :-)
    03-10-09 03:51 PM
    just food for thought while we're on this topic again, as i was one witnessing the humor last night; none of these threads, nor the griping back and forth, nor PMing kevin or blueberry15 or anyone else is going to help RIM/VZW release an official OS any sooner.
    not everyone here is dying for the next beta release, but i can guarantee you that EVERYONE wants to see what the next official release will be like. in other words, it doesn't matter so let it go. if someone gets banned, you can probably set up another gmail account or something and be right back on here posting an hour later.
    RIM to Horizon: "you pooped in the refrigerator? AND you are the whole wheel of cheese? i'm not even mad.... that's amazing...."
    lol....good point....I want my phone to be all it can be...Milk was a bad choice.....
    03-10-09 03:54 PM
    Oh and I can quote that movie all day....love that movie....
    03-10-09 03:55 PM
    Wat happen to free internet and net neutrality common ppl. Locking threads is w/e but strait up neleting. Too bad I'm addicted to this damn forum otherwise ide high tail it lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 04:03 PM
    Wat happen to free internet and net neutrality common ppl. Locking threads is w/e but strait up neleting. Too bad I'm addicted to this damn forum otherwise ide high tail it lol.

Upon creating your account your agreed to terms and conditions that your account would get generated.
    03-10-09 04:20 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ba...ml#post1913395

I don't like to double post or cause any issues, but this post might shed some light on the situation. Not the whole thread, but my post.

Thanks and sorry for interrupting.
    03-10-09 05:10 PM

I don't like to double post or cause any issues, but this post might shed some light on the situation. Not the whole thread, but my post.

Again, how can you explain this?
    Blackberry OS 4.6 / 4.7 for 8220, 8900, 9000, 9500 [BB-OS-4.6-4.7] - CAD$0.00 : HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �
    03-10-09 05:16 PM
    OMG who cares!

03-10-09 05:22 PM
    tired of these mods closin threads??? tired of these powertrips???
    hey i LOVEDDDD this site....
    i even PMed kevin n even had 100s n 100s of ppl complain to him just like i did but he wouldnt listen im really gonna miss CB but better than dealin with the power trip of a mod not gonna mention any names (AHEM AHEM CX AHEM) sooooo.....
    u guys come over here at
    ValiceSooks - Blog

this site just opened last night n it was cuz of this power trip ash hole.... man i cant even say *** here!!! i gotta write ash!!! well on this website u can write *** **** **** hooker ***** prosititute nething u want!!!! n it just opened up so give it time but the more of u sign up n the better itll be

wow, fro the thread that this guy created " .112" im amazed by how many ppl here are just so bitter. I honnestly can understand why they wont post the leaks. They complain, all they d is complain. This guy makes a fake thread to p*ss off the mods and he gets trashed by the users instead. Thats amazing.
    YA IM GETTIN SICK OF THOSE FAGS TOO!!!! THEY POST STUPID SHT N START NEW THREADS ABOUT RUMORS N THEY DN CLOSE THAT BUT THEY CLOSE OURS CUZ ITS TRUE N WERE TALKIN ABOUT SOMETHIN THAT CX DOESNT WANT US KNOWIN ABOUT???? BS!!!!! YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THIS PM BY THE WAY N POST IT IN A FORUM!!! ACTUALLY PLS DO!!!
    03-10-09 05:27 PM

HEY better to have 2 threads than no threads.... they keep deleting our threads annyway... n by they i mean one powertrippin mothafckin mod!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    03-10-09 05:28 PM
    I find it funny that you let that "mod" own you like he does on crackberry...you are definately devoting a whole lot of time to this....I would be very surprised if he is the only one deleting these whacked out threads...and I am going to say...and it's just my opinion and hey maybe I'm wrong...but I would bet that the whiney complaining ones who think this "mod" is power tripping is a small majority of the crackberry nation...take a poll...why don't you post a poll and see who thinks this "mod" should stay or go...I said it in another thread....as soon as everyone learns their place on the OS food chain or in this case the Crackberry food chain the better off we will be...I'm a nobody here in crackberry land...who cares...so a mod is deleting a thread...who cares...in the real world...I'm kind of a big deal...I have many leather bound books and my home smells of rich mohogony...They run the show here and it is very clearly layed out how it will go...oh poor guys who talked so much SH*T last night and were way out of line....they got banned...now they have their own little website where they can spew all the BS they want....so in the end they should be thankful to that "mod"...he was the catalyst behind them moving foward and being proactive and now they have a new home.
    u have no idea what ur talkin about... TAKE A POLL.. YAA TAKE A POLL... stfu btch!!
    03-10-09 05:43 PM
    Man, quit fueling the fire and they will go away!
    03-10-09 06:00 PM
    Wow.....
    This is worse than any lame day time soap!
    Gotta love the net.
    03-10-09 06:30 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD