06-29-09 10:37 AM
37 12
tools
    Did you know that RIM is planning to take over the world and partner with robotics
    06-25-09 11:49 PM
    Well, no matter the case, I get my new one bright and early... I'm thinking about doing a refurb unboxing for the nooblings.

And, I believe the new RIM version of Skynet is arising. Can anyone confirm?
    06-26-09 02:01 AM
    Burn it at the Steak I tell you!!!
    Isn't steak in that context actually spelled STAKE?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 04:21 AM

yea lol

i would say your phone is fubar
    06-26-09 04:39 AM
    I'm surprised the clock didn't come up in analog with the hands just randonly spinning in different directions, followed quickly by the music app loading up a MJ song and playing it backwards.

06-26-09 06:16 AM
    I am a Legally Ordained Minister.. I could perform that exorcism for you.. I think? They don't really come with a hand book you know lol.

All I have to do is Hit the phone at the top and Scream "The Power of Christ compels you!" I do it to my friends at parties lol.
    until the phone comes alive and breaks the top half of itself into a complete 360 and starts spewing eletrolitic fluid out at you? lol
    06-26-09 11:37 AM

Well, maybe you need to use actual bloody steak to short the demon out of the phone's circuits? he may be onto something!
    06-26-09 12:08 PM
    until the phone comes alive and breaks the top half of itself into a complete 360 and starts spewing eletrolitic fluid out at you? lol
    Wouldn't be the first time lol.
    06-26-09 05:16 PM
    After taking over 520 images, these few are the only ones repeated over and over, at least 50 times each. The rest where black!
    06-27-09 07:28 PM
    After taking over 520 images, these few are the only ones repeated over and over, at least 50 times each. The rest where black!
    In the second image, I can see the problem.

If you look very closely in the upper right of the image, you can see the ghost of Steve Jobs' liver. Obviously, it is haunting you. My suggestion is that you open your front door and put your Storm on the porch before your house implodes.
    06-27-09 08:41 PM
    Dude itsa wallpaper-making feature.
    06-28-09 10:59 AM
    The 3rd n 4th are definitely a little bit creepy, being a religious ghost hunters watcher (heh no pun intended) I'de say your grandfather has some un finished business with you =P

Whoever was dissin on Iowa, It's 10X better than vegas =]
    06-29-09 10:37 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD