Isn't it only 10 or 11 pm where RIM is located in Canada? I guess it never hurts the check lol.
    It's 11:10 here in Chicago which means that it's 9:10 in Waterloo.
    03-31-09 11:10 PM
    i completely disaqree w| you .. why would they hold it off if they are tryin so hard to destroy the competition .
    the storm 2 would have a better OS but the storm is their current focus riqht now
    Devices like these have a shelf life of 6-9 Months tops. They are using this as the lab rat for future devices. They will put band-aids on bullet wounds for now but no update will reinvent the Storm. All their money and R&D is in the next model. The Storm 2 will benefit from our whining and ********
    03-31-09 11:13 PM
    I think it's just going to be an announcement tomorrow. I can't see RIM releasing the App World until they have a stable OS released.

That's like FORD creating a car knowing that it has a ton of problems, but instead of fixing the problems they decide to release performance parts for the car.
    lol...i almost said Pinto
    03-31-09 11:13 PM
    I swear this new O.S. and upcoming app world Better not be an april fools joke.
    RIM never said anything about an OS. There is SUPPOSED to be an announcement about APP World. Just a bunch of speculation about an OS release, which, by the way, is on Verizon's end and not RIMs.
    03-31-09 11:16 PM
    everyone look at the front paqe !! appworld is here !!
    03-31-09 11:17 PM
    man i am excited .. too bad i won't be home til tomorrow niqht but every chance i qet i'll be checkinq crackberry.com for info . qot my finqers crossed .. let's qo appworld nd RiM ! lol

gotta be hard to type with your fingers crossed... just sayin...
    03-31-09 11:18 PM
    i saw the list of bugs that were going to be fixed with the .113 update... wow, i got my storm after .75; i can't imagine what .65 was like...
    03-31-09 11:19 PM
    Devices like these have a shelf life of 6-9 Months tops. They are using this as the lab rat for future devices. They will put band-aids on bullet wounds for now but no update will reinvent the Storm. All their money and R&D is in the next model. The Storm 2 will benefit from our whining and ********
    This is simply not true.

Go to the Beta OS forums. RIM is currently working on build .186. The people who've tested it say it's like a whole new phone. This will all be released in due time.
    03-31-09 11:20 PM
    Holy sh** Its here. Someone slap me, this is to good to be true
    03-31-09 11:21 PM
    This rocks!
    03-31-09 11:34 PM
    This is simply not true.

Go to the Beta OS forums. RIM is currently working on build .186. The people who've tested it say it's like a whole new phone. This will all be released in due time.
    Keeping with dig's car theme, .186 is your concept car. It will never see the masses but some new feature will be incorporated in next year's model. Yes it exists. It is helping work out the kinks for 5.0 and Storm 2.
    03-31-09 11:54 PM
    I think it's just going to be an announcement tomorrow. I can't see RIM releasing the App World until they have a stable OS released.

That's like FORD creating a car knowing that it has a ton of problems, but instead of fixing the problems they decide to release performance parts for the car.

ummm isn't that what ford does anyway?
    04-01-09 05:51 AM
    well the app world is already released.
    04-01-09 07:10 AM
    Appworld is here but no new OS darn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 07:26 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD