05-31-10 01:31 PM
31 12
tools
    Could be Jay; I just noticed the new mouse click on the mac book and had this weird vision of the storm feeling similar. I could have jumped the gun.
    10-26-08 07:08 PM
    Some people need to chill. I don't think the OP's lying, I live about 3 minutes away from RIM, and I know two guys personally who work in the beta testing department (or whatever it's called) that have been using the Storm's for a few weeks already. I offered to buy one of their phones but to no avail...they fed me a line of "they don't work with any carriers, they use special RIM cards...if you put in your sim the phone won't even power on". The phones ran beta software and had some bugs here and there too.
    10-27-08 04:20 AM
    New flash. The 8900 will actually be 9300/GSM and 9330/CDMA. That's what I heard.
    How is this 9330 (legacy 8900) superior to the storm?
    11-04-08 11:50 AM
    So to the OP or CX will the storm make a click sound when you use it? Or will that be something you can silent or have a different sound too?
    11-04-08 12:30 PM
    So to the OP or CX will the storm make a click sound when you use it? Or will that be something you can silent or have a different sound too?
    as with the current trackball style blackberries, i do believe you can turn off the click sound for the scroll wheel... so if there is a click sound when you press the screen, there would be the same option (clicking the screen, not simply selecting something)
    11-04-08 02:30 PM
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but two years later, and was I not right that the storm is laggy and not smooth in my OP? To all the people who said I was lying...
    05-31-10 01:31 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD