The rep i talked to was more knowledgeable than any other rep any one else has ever talked to. His name was Bob. He told me that an official OS will be coming....VERY SOON! He said in the meantime Storm owners should use their phones as paper weights or door stops....because there is an app for that. When I asked him about the Storm 2, Bob told me that it would be better than the first gen. Bob then grabbed my collar and pulled me forward and whispered...Storm owners should throw their phones in the toilet, take a poo on it and flush....because that is what RIM and Verizon think of the first gen.

thought id have a little fun here. Why would anyone think Verizon is coming with an update "soon"? Download leaked versions and let go.....lol.
    05-15-09 01:51 PM
    Moved to Rants section in 5-4-3-2.....
    05-15-09 01:56 PM
    VZW Reps are poo
    05-15-09 01:56 PM
    VZW Reps are poo
    Who's the bigger piece of poo... their sales reps or cust service reps? I'm going to vote for the sales reps because:
    1) I was a cust service rep during college, and
    2) It was that mangy sales rep that sold me the phone in the first place, and took all my money!

OK OK... I love my Storm, so #2 isn't really an issue, so I'll just use reason #1 and say the sales rep.
    05-15-09 02:00 PM
    Hmm, another *****. Notice this forum is called OS discussion, not "Try to be funny" forum...

Nice FAIL. I mean come on bro, we have enough idiots who post this **** thinking they are funny or think the reps they talk to actually know what they are talking about.
    05-15-09 02:01 PM
    this is pathetic..
    05-15-09 02:02 PM
    The rep i talked to was more knowledgeable than any other rep any one else has ever talked to. His name was Bob. He told me that an official OS will be coming....VERY SOON! He said in the meantime Storm owners should use their phones as paper weights or door stops....because there is an app for that. When I asked him about the Storm 2, Bob told me that it would be better than the first gen. Bob then grabbed my collar and pulled me forward and whispered...Storm owners should throw their phones in the toilet, take a poo on it and flush....because that is what RIM and Verizon think of the first gen.

thought id have a little fun here. Why would anyone think Verizon is coming with an update "soon"? Download leaked versions and let go.....lol.
    wow verizon is a messed up company they should start getting there act together that's just being mean they are piece of S***!!!!
    05-15-09 02:04 PM
    im glad some of you are dumb enough to believe this, and im glad some of you take yourselves so seriously you get offended. all of it makes me smile. along with a "trying to be funny" thread there should be a "i need to get some sunlight and talk with REAL people" thread too.
    05-15-09 02:16 PM
    im glad some of you are dumb enough to believe this, and im glad some of you take yourselves so seriously you get offended. all of it makes me smile. along with a "trying to be funny" thread there should be a "i need to get some sunlight and talk with REAL people" thread too.
    lmao!!!!!!!!
    05-15-09 02:27 PM
    I dont think anyone is dumb enough to believe your story, perhaps you don't understand sarcasm. Thanks for wasting forum space with your idiotic post. Maybe you need to get out and see the light, cuz well you seem to get off on trying to **** people off on the internet.

I was just making the point this section is supposed to be for OS discussion, not some ****** to come along and try to make jokes.
    05-15-09 02:28 PM
    I am going to laugh when people start getting banned for this stupid crap. The storm forum is a joke. I am sure the mods love to have to delete and lock all the worthless crap that goes on in here.

There are many people that actually have PROBLEMS with their phones and are trying to get answers. Instead those threads get bumped with this lame attempt at humor.

Thanks OP for being the jackass of the day.
    05-15-09 02:33 PM
    He told me that an official OS will be coming....VERY SOON!

actually, I was inverizon yesterday picking up a windshield mount, and one of the salesmen mentioned that "they are hearing May 17th is the day the update will come out."

Great if it happens.....until then, thanks to those of you making the hybrid OSs!!!
    05-15-09 02:35 PM
    lmao. every day its 2 weeks a month 10 years or tomorrow. none of them know ****. personally if the reps actually sold the phones properly and without oh dont worry an update will come out tomorrow to those who are on the edge of buying it or not (since after all the storm is not for everyone), there would be far less complaining and bs for those of us who like the phone to hear about
    Last edited by jpyounis1; 05-15-09 at 02:54 PM.
    05-15-09 02:51 PM
    I just paid $2.99 for the aforementioned paperweight/doorstop app, worth every penny.
    05-15-09 02:53 PM
    Hi, my name is Bob!
    05-15-09 02:58 PM
    reported
    05-15-09 04:34 PM
    Exactly NewDad... It's clear to me after reading over these forums, that some folks get lost when leaving their "Dingleberry" forums.

Have fun with it man, someone's gotta do it.
    05-16-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD