I can send emails to my computer from my @bell.blackberry account and read them with outlook, but I tried to reply to my @bell.blackberry.net account and it won't receive it. Any ideas why?
    03-24-09 02:37 PM
    yeah its a storm out of the faulty batch, you need to send it back asap, as I heard they wont take returns after the 03/25 lol

Battery pull, send service books.
    03-24-09 02:43 PM
    The following message to <[email protected]> was undeliverable.
    The reason for the problem:
    5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table'

That's the email I get back when I try to reply to my email from my BB.
    Last edited by DRZeran; 03-24-09 at 03:39 PM.
    03-24-09 02:46 PM
    I can send emails to my computer from my @bell.blackberry account and read them with outlook, but I tried to reply to my @bell.blackberry.net account and it won't receive it. Any ideas why?
    either your outlook outbound server settings are incorrect, or your blackberry account has filters preventing you from retrieving. i'd say check both just to be sure.

for sake of consistency, try to send to your blackberry account from another email account aside from the one on your outlook to make sure you can recieve email from all accounts or just your outlook is the one having issues.
    03-24-09 03:10 PM
    You may need to adjust the settings on the internet server for the email provider you are using with Outlook. For example, I use Comcast and I had to go on the internet to my comcast email account and make sure that the messages were not deleted when downloaded, because they would be downloaded to my computer before they were forwarded to the BB. I then need to remember to go the comcast email account and periodically delete, or delete from my BB when after I read them.

If you continue having difficulty you can call your BB service provider and they should assist you in setting it up.
    03-24-09 03:28 PM
    You may need to adjust the settings on the internet server for the email provider you are using with Outlook. For example, I use Comcast and I had to go on the internet to my comcast email account and make sure that the messages were not deleted when downloaded, because they would be downloaded to my computer before they were forwarded to the BB. I then need to remember to go the comcast email account and periodically delete, or delete from my BB when after I read them.

If you continue having difficulty you can call your BB service provider and they should assist you in setting it up.
    Whenever I try and reply to the email I sent from my BB I get an email back right away that says...

The following message to <[email protected]> was undeliverable.
    The reason for the problem:
    5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table'
    03-24-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD