I accidentally did a battery pull while my Storm was booting up, ever since then it will not turn on at all. I tried charging it but the charge screen won't show. When I connect it to my computer the red LED turns on for about 15-20 seconds, then it turns off, then after another 15-20 it turns on again, and the cycle continues. Can someone please help me fix this!?
    07-23-10 07:50 AM
    I accidentally did a battery pull while my Storm was booting up, ever since then it will not turn on at all. I tried charging it but the charge screen won't show. When I connect it to my computer the red LED turns on for about 15-20 seconds, then it turns off, then after another 15-20 it turns on again, and the cycle continues. Can someone please help me fix this!?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    07-23-10 09:21 AM
    I figured out how to fix the problem, but theres one thing getting in my way. My Storm keeps connecting and disconnecting. I've turned the power management off but it keeps doing it.
    EDIT: When restoring, when i get to "waiting for device initialization", it never stays connected and actually boots
    Last edited by abedini.homan; 07-23-10 at 11:06 AM.
    07-23-10 11:04 AM
    I figured out how to fix the problem, but theres one thing getting in my way. My Storm keeps connecting and disconnecting. I've turned the power management off but it keeps doing it.
    EDIT: When restoring, when i get to "waiting for device initialization", it never stays connected and actually boots
    abedini.homan,

It sounds like your phone is doing precisely what it's supposed to do during a restore. One of the final steps calls for the phone to reboot (and temporarily disconnect) to load the restored O/S. After the phone reboots (and this reboot can take several minutes), it will reconnect to the computer and complete the restore process. You just need to be patient...

Riding the Storm Out
    07-23-10 12:10 PM
    When owning a Blackberry one needs more patience than Gandhi. I fixed my storm's problem by positioning it under the short bed post. Now the bed is level and the phone hasn't needed a battery pull in months.
    07-23-10 12:44 PM
    When owning a Blackberry one needs more patience than Gandhi.
    Ghandi was a very spiritual man, and he walked great distances, which caused him to develop extreme callouses on the bottom of his feet. He fasted a lot, which made him physically vulnerable, and when he did eat, it was a special diet that gave him chronic bad breath. So, he was a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis
    07-26-10 07:59 AM
    Ghandi was a very spiritual man, and he walked great distances, which caused him to develop extreme callouses on the bottom of his feet. He fasted a lot, which made him physically vulnerable, and when he did eat, it was a special diet that gave him chronic bad breath. So, he was a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis
    LOL!!!!

Thank you for making my morning.
    07-26-10 08:03 AM
    LOL!!!!

Thank you for making my morning.
    ditto ROFL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 02:43 AM
    Why haven't I heard this before! I was literally crying with laughter. I couldn't say that last line for about 5 minutes I would break up so badly. Thanks!
    07-29-10 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD