This phone reminds me of a term I heard in the movie, I, Robot, when it was determined the robot did things it wasn't programmed to do. They called it 'Free Radicals'. We have been trying to fix everything BUT the free radicals. Just a little levity...no flames.
    01-13-09 10:15 AM
    Yes... but the free radicals were good things, no? Anyway.. loved that movie.... converted it with handbrake and now on my Storm.
    01-13-09 10:29 AM
    I liked it too despite horrific reviews everywhere. Kinda reminds me of..... No. I won't say it.
    01-13-09 10:30 AM
    Free radicles?
    01-14-09 02:06 PM
    Sounds like a bumper sticker I'd seen on the back of some liberal's Prius.
    01-14-09 02:17 PM
    This phone reminds me of a term I heard in the movie, I, Robot, when it was determined the robot did things it wasn't programmed to do. They called it 'Free Radicals'. We have been trying to fix everything BUT the free radicals. Just a little levity...no flames.
    The phone does do things it was programmed to do. The programming is just generally bad.

I believe in the movie iRobot, the robots acquired some sort of "consciousness", which is (hopefully) not what is happening with the Storm.

Entertaining thread nonetheless, though!
    01-14-09 02:20 PM
    Could you imagine if all the Storms in the world started to gain almost a "collective conscience"? =)
    01-14-09 02:36 PM
    Habious has officially become my favorite poster of the day.
    01-14-09 02:39 PM
    "Free Radicals"
    has replaced obama's slogan and will be on a banner in front of GitMo when he gives the insurgents their walking papers in less than a week's time.

To Arms! To Arms!
    01-14-09 02:59 PM
    Right withya wouldya.
    01-14-09 03:12 PM
    Habious has officially become my favorite poster of the day.

DITTO for me too!!!
    01-14-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD