I ordered it on sunday. When do you think I will get it by and when did you order yours and when did you get it?
    12-09-08 09:54 PM
    I was told that mine would out "no later than the 16th", but the rep scheduled a follow up call with me on Friday to provide me with tracking info if available. Here's to hoping we get ours soon, and that they work well.
    12-09-08 09:56 PM
    Good luck to you both and welcome aboard! Enjoy the ride.
    12-09-08 09:57 PM
    I was told that mine would out "no later than the 16th", but the rep scheduled a follow up call with me on Friday to provide me with tracking info if available. Here's to hoping we get ours soon, and that they work well.
    haha thanks, and to you, too.
    12-09-08 09:59 PM
    I'm in the same boat... ordered mine the 6th and still no shipping info.

Called CS a few time and I got different messages from each person about when it might ship.
    12-09-08 10:04 PM
    Mine is actually a warranty exchange. I've had 5 Dares that all have a major restart issue. They gave me an order number, it's "for reference when calling only", and isn't something that can be checked on through their website. Talked to someone in Data Services tonight, and he said he will call me Friday with tracking info. Can't wait to get that little beauty in my grubby little hands.
    12-09-08 10:07 PM
    Ordered my STORM on the 24th of NOV, told it would ship on 15th DEC. Called on 2nd DEC and was told by rep it would ship on 8th and receive on 10th. Got it on 3rd with no notification. I tracked it through Fedex and found that when I called on 2nd it had already been picked up by Fedex when they told me it would not ship for another week.

PS>Sent back on 6th. Had multiple crashes which will be fixed with upgrde but the one thing that I couldnt live with was the fact that the "1" on my phone would not work. This was not a "click" issue because other icons in this position worked.
    12-09-08 10:07 PM
    Ordered my STORM on the 24th of NOV, told it would ship on 15th DEC. Called on 2nd DEC and was told by rep it would ship on 8th and receive on 10th. Got it on 3rd with no notification. I tracked it through Fedex and found that when I called on 2nd it had already been picked up by Fedex when they told me it would not ship for another week.

PS>Sent back on 6th. Had multiple crashes which will be fixed with upgrde but the one thing that I couldnt live with was the fact that the "1" on my phone would not work. This was not a "click" issue because other icons in this position worked.
    well I have heard that there are updates that make it faster and not crash as much.

well, good luck with your storm!
    12-09-08 10:11 PM
    That's the one thing that I've always admired about RIM and the Blackberry devices. They constantly try to make the phone better, or add features, while other phones may get a software update once in a blue moon, and then are forgotten. From the sound of it though, .65 should have been in the oven longer. Hopefully in a few days, I will be able to see for myself.
    12-09-08 10:14 PM
    well .76 is out there now (not official though), and that seems to be pretty reliable. I heard it also helps out when it comes to battery life too.

Can't wait to get my storm... I wonder what OS will be on it?
    12-09-08 10:17 PM
    well .76 is out there now (not official though), and that seems to be pretty reliable. I heard it also helps out when it comes to battery life too.

Can't wait to get my storm... I wonder what OS will be on it?
    hopefuly .76. if it comes on .65 i dont really care, i will just update it.
    12-09-08 10:20 PM
    You can do updates OTA correct? My PC is OLD, so anything to do with PC-to-Blackberry functions are a no go for me.
    12-09-08 10:23 PM
    I have a mac... So i have to OTA or switch over to windows....
    12-09-08 10:24 PM
    I ordered mine on the 3rd and got my tracking number today via email. Delivery ETA for Thursday. So, it looks like they're turning them around in just under a week. Good Luck and Welcome!!!
    12-09-08 10:31 PM
    I ordered mine on the 3rd and got my tracking number today via email. Delivery ETA for Thursday. So, it looks like they're turning them around in just under a week. Good Luck and Welcome!!!
    alright, thanks a lot!
    12-09-08 10:31 PM
    bumpity bump
    12-09-08 10:56 PM
    thats BS i called yesterday about my order i placed on 12/4, and they said that they dont have a tracking number for me because they dont have any more storms to be sent there all sold out, but people who ordered there storm at the same time are gettin there tracking number! wtf is going on
    12-10-08 07:26 AM
    On Dec 6, I went over to my local VZ store in Burnsville, MN and ordered a Storm. The sales lady told me I would get it Dec 15 at the latest and it would ship overnight. We'll see...... Anxiously waiting.

My .02.

oNioN
    12-10-08 08:14 AM
    I ordered mine on 12/3 and still haven't heard a thing.
    12-10-08 08:36 AM
    i ordered mine Dec 5 in store... i'm keeping an eye out for anyone that posts that they also ordered theirs on the 5th and have gotten tracking info.
    12-10-08 09:36 AM
    Guys, just a heads up. I have something being shipped thru Memphis. See below. If your Storm is going thru Memphis it may be delayed. But, don't panic it will be worth the wait......Looks like a storm blew in.

National Service Disruption

FedEx Express National Service Disruption for Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Memphis hub and flight operations experienced substantial disruptions last night due to inclement weather conditions. Consistent with the provisions of the FedEx Service Guide, the money-back guarantee is suspended for U.S. packages and shipments inbound into the U.S. from international locations with a delivery commitment of Wednesday, December 10, 2008.

Please check the status of your shipments on fedex.com for service updates. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339, or stay up to date by subscribing to service disruption e-mail notifications at the FedEx E-Mail Subscription Center.
    12-10-08 09:42 AM
    thats BS i called yesterday about my order i placed on 12/4, and they said that they dont have a tracking number for me because they dont have any more storms to be sent there all sold out, but people who ordered there storm at the same time are gettin there tracking number! wtf is going on
    I ordered mine on 12/04 also. If you write them a nasty email, like i did, it may come faster. As soon as i wrote the email, i looked at my bank account and the money was taken out on the same day i wrote it. I just got my tracking number today and it is coming tom by 3:00 pm. So, you may wanna think about writing one.
    12-10-08 11:35 AM
    ordered mine on 12/4. jsut got my tracking number now! will b here on the 15th. damn weekends
    12-11-08 07:53 PM
    I think I called Warranty Services on the 5th. I'm swapping out a Dare for a Storm, and I received my tracking number Wednesday. According to FedEx's website it will still be here the 15th despite the weather in Memphis. I'm in TN as well, so it should stay on schedule.
    12-12-08 12:50 AM
    my storm was delivered yesterday!!! no email confirmation or anything with tracking info.

i ordered it in store on the 5th.
    went home sick from work yesterday.. had a feeling it might get delivered... i had a lovely surprise waiting for me when i got to work this morning

but now i just want to go home and play with it!!!
    12-12-08 08:12 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD