I tried downloading it directly from my phone through Advanced Options>Wireless upgrade.

And it told me to delete 21MB of personal data. So i deleted all my music, texts, emails, and some 3rd party apps and restarted my blackberry.

And its still telling me to delete 20MB of personal data. Im not sure what to do.
    06-01-09 01:47 PM
    I tried downloading it directly from my phone through Advanced Options>Wireless upgrade.

And it told me to delete 21MB of personal data. So i deleted all my music, texts, emails, and some 3rd party apps and restarted my blackberry.

And its still telling me to delete 20MB of personal data. Im not sure what to do.
    If I were you, I'd wait until you can get to your computer and use the DM. And back everything up first! You shouldn't have to delete everything you have on your phone to make this work.
    06-01-09 01:48 PM

Clean your cache completely. Browse/Cache. Clean everything. That should fix it.
    06-01-09 01:49 PM
    The thing is im new to this whole blackberry thing. How exactly would i go about "Cleaning my cache"? lol And how do i backup my stuff?
    06-01-09 01:52 PM
    Clean your cache completely. Browse/Cache. Clean everything. That should fix it.
    Agreed.
    backing up or loading a new OS with a full browser cache always presents trouble.
    06-01-09 01:54 PM
    The thing is im new to this whole blackberry thing. How exactly would i go about "Cleaning my cache"? lol And how do i backup my stuff?
    click the the link on my sig, it has the instructions to help you back-up your data
    06-01-09 01:57 PM
    I figured out how to clean the cache.
    And im looking at that link now.
    I'll try all these things. Hopefully it works!
    06-01-09 01:59 PM
    I figured out how to clean the cache.
    And im looking at that link now.
    I'll try all these things. Hopefully it works!
    Just take your time and don't rush.

Good luck
    06-01-09 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD