i love then new themes that are being pushed out for the storm. but i don't know which one to choose. Ive downloaded several and all but i always delete them because of some reason or another...is there any recommendations that are out there. maybe some undiscovered themes?
    any opinions/suggestion are greatly appreciated
    02-28-09 12:44 PM
    the crackberry free birthday theme is pretty nice....no glitches that i have seen yet
    02-28-09 12:51 PM
    From my experience all these themes that are out dont have all the icons skinned because whoever builds them uses Plazmic beta, not the official version. I would hold off with the themes until the official Plazmic comes out so you will be getting finished themes. Just my opinion
    02-28-09 12:54 PM
    The iberry extreme black & blue theme is one of the most stable I have used and the developer is very
    Good at working with you on problems. He has realsed several updates so far fixing everything we have brought up!

Mothy has several good 3d themes out as well. I has noticed no memory problems with either. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 01:27 PM
    This one has been working well for me with no problems yet
    02-28-09 01:28 PM
    the crackberry free birthday theme is pretty nice....no glitches that i have seen yet
    I have seen a lot of posts about memory issues with this theme. You aren't having any problems? What os are you running? Just curious I did not use it yet due to what I have been hearing

02-28-09 01:32 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/mu...grunge-171217/

That's my latest download and I love it.
    02-28-09 01:42 PM
    I have seen a lot of posts about memory issues with this theme. You aren't having any problems? What os are you running? Just curious I did not use it yet due to what I have been hearing

I'm running .109 and I've notice a lot of my memory draining away while using this theme. It was a shame too because I really like this theme. It is clean and smooth and hardly any lag but the memory thing bothered me
    02-28-09 01:49 PM
    I like the AppleBerry theme, it is clean and practical, but it also has a serious memory leak.

The creator of the theme indicated that the memory leak is due to the fact the software used to create the theme is beta and it will need to be updated to be able to fix the memory leak.
    02-28-09 02:04 PM
    Really? I've got no memory leaks using AppleBerry. After a battery pull Im over 50mb and by the end of the day its around high 30s-40.
    02-28-09 02:11 PM
    I'm enjoying the crackberry free birthday theme. Haven't noted any memory leak. I'm sitting at 30mb pretty much all day. :-)

02-28-09 02:23 PM
    I am using appleberry. Like the clean look and the fact that all messages got to the message icon, no separate mms and sms icons. I do have a memory leak usually end the day around 9mb. Honestly though my phone still works fine.

02-28-09 02:31 PM
    Really? I've got no memory leaks using AppleBerry. After a battery pull Im over 50mb and by the end of the day its around high 30s-40.
    Seriously? I'd like to know what else you're running. I after a batt pull I'd be in the 40's, and about an hour or two later I'd be near 10-5!!!!
    02-28-09 02:35 PM
    I am using iBerry Today Plus. Clean and simple. Works great, no complaints. Running 0.76.
    02-28-09 03:29 PM
    Just found this one today and so far it's my favorite

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/cu...tional-165653/
    02-28-09 03:53 PM
    Here's a suggestion: make your own to the exact specifications of your liking.
    02-28-09 03:57 PM
    Here's a suggestion: make your own to the exact specifications of your liking.
    There are people in the world with zero artistic ability. Me, for instance. I even screw up using tracing paper

So a smart man knows his limits and looks to people more qualified for things he can't do himself
    02-28-09 04:06 PM
    I am using iChrome, to be more specific a completely customized version made for me, I have been using it for a week and a half with no problems on memory. The designer is great, for a couple bucks donation he customizes it to exactly what you want within his power, and he will fix any problems right away. iChrome is an amazing looking theme too, not too much but it makes the storm look like a smart phone instead of "just another touchscreen". I am probably gonna keep using this until RIM gets off their a**es and completely redesigns the UI.
    02-28-09 04:25 PM
    I think that you should stick with the stock OS

02-28-09 04:58 PM
    i just started using andriod today and i LOVE it!
    02-28-09 05:20 PM
    From my experience all these themes that are out dont have all the icons skinned because whoever builds them uses Plazmic beta, not the official version. I would hold off with the themes until the official Plazmic comes out so you will be getting finished themes. Just my opinion
    Second that.
    02-28-09 05:23 PM
    I use the appleberry and android love them both.

02-28-09 07:20 PM
    I like the AppleBerry theme, it is clean and practical, but it also has a serious memory leak.

The creator of the theme indicated that the memory leak is due to the fact the software used to create the theme is beta and it will need to be updated to be able to fix the memory leak.
    Oh mi garsh..and I was blaming epocrates...
    02-28-09 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD