ok so i have loaded it onto my computer but when task manager starts i cant seem to get it to recognize that there is an update!! can someone provide me the link to the real .103 OS and walk me through loading it?!

THANKS!!!
    02-22-09 12:22 AM
    After you downloaded it and you installed it, did anything happen during the install? Did it look like it was actually installing?

And after that happens, you should just be able to open your DM and then connect your storm and it should recognize software needs to be loaded... Did any of this happen?
    02-22-09 12:35 AM
    Have you uninstalled any previous OS versions from your computer? Have you turned off updating of the DM?

Being on T-mobile, you'll have to delete the vender.xml file too. If you follow the directions, you shouldnt have any issues.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...eta-os-122851/
    02-22-09 12:36 AM
    Just use the loader and not DM. My DM never would see it.
    02-22-09 12:46 AM
    After you downloaded it and you installed it, did anything happen during the install? Did it look like it was actually installing?

And after that happens, you should just be able to open your DM and then connect your storm and it should recognize software needs to be loaded... Did any of this happen?

none of that happened! i downloaded it off of this site Blackberry OS and then downloaded it but when i go into DM it doesn't do anything... grrr

and this isn't my phone its my boyfriend's hes on verizon
    Just use the loader and not DM. My DM never would see it.

ok explain further please lol
    ok explain further please lol
    Go to C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader/Loader.exe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 12:59 AM
    I did that and it just loaded the .75 back on... the same os he had before... what am i doing wrong?
    02-22-09 01:21 AM
    Maybe try a different file source? If you installed it to your computer, it should present itself as an option.

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Try this one. .103 is number 6 near the bottom.
    02-22-09 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD