.103 refuses to play the majority of my music. All of which plays on .75 and still plays via USB on my PC.

I just tried a 4th install of .103 and it still does the some thing.

I also copied all data off the Media card, Formated the Media card and put the data back and it still gets errors like this:

It says "The media being played is of unsupported format" 1 of 13, 2 of 13, 3 of 13, 4 of 13, 5 of 13, 6 of 13 Then after flashing all that (about 10 seconds of flashing that up) It may find one it can play. The 13 is the number of songs on this one album.

It does this in all albums.

Most are .wma format and most are just copied via USB from PC to media card as for .75 that kept all my album art and songs formatted properly to view and play on .75.

Anyone got some ideas?
    Last edited by bbstorm4me; 02-12-09 at 04:27 PM.
    02-12-09 04:23 PM
    I guess not :-(
    02-12-09 05:12 PM
    Sounds like a DRM issue to me. Have you tried converting .WMA to .MP3 and see if it will play then?
    02-12-09 06:19 PM
    Have not tried that yet. Thought about it but seems like a headache as it shoud work.

It is not like none of my .mwa files work. 1 out of 13 on an album will work. Same on other albums. So it can play that type of file built the same time as the other files.

I did just plug it into my desktop that has .75 on it and did an Update and it went ahead and rolled it back to .75 and as expected now all the songs play properly again.

Now I am pluging it into my laptop were I have .103 installed and letting it update but this time I am doing it without a WIPE. So it will backup and restore as part of the update.

I will see how that goes.
    02-12-09 06:39 PM
    Ok, well upgrading to .103 without a WIPE did not make a difference.

Now the .wma music files will not play again. Except for a few songs that are .mwa

All of the .mp3 work fine.

I guess I can go convert them all to .mp3.
    What a pain....
    02-12-09 07:04 PM
    OK so I put all my new .mp3 files on there but they would not show up.

I have to RESET to get them to show up and that was after copying everything over there onto the card.

But now the songs all work!!!

But checking the otherthings and for some reason now there is no networking??

Have to chase that one down now. Ain't .103 fun
    02-12-09 09:36 PM
    *228 send option 1 - Fixed the network. Thanks to Proxis !
    Last edited by bbstorm4me; 02-12-09 at 10:46 PM.
    02-12-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD