When I send an email from my storm it always says "sent from my verizon blackberry" at the bottom of the message. can this message be deleted, or changed? could find anything in the email or system options folders.
    06-08-09 08:17 PM
    It is on the bis

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 08:30 PM
    Yes it is an easy fix.

Setup>Personal Email setup>Email Accounts>Edit (the address in question). Scroll down and you will see the block with the phrase. You can change it there. When done with changes scroll all the way to the bottom and click save. You will prompted for the Email Account password. After that all is good.
    06-08-09 08:32 PM
    I have Verizon and don't believe you can change this. (If I am wrong, someone please let me know, I would love to get rid of it).
    As a work around, I use the Quick Text and just type 'sig' and hit enter. I have 'sig' set to convert to my signature.
    The "sent from my..." still shows, but I don't have to type my full signature.
    06-08-09 09:24 PM
    BlackBerry Internet Service you can log in there (make sure you have your account created with username and pw from the BB) and change it as well. This is from the PC

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 09:26 PM
    I have Verizon and don't believe you can change this. (If I am wrong, someone please let me know, I would love to get rid of it).
    As a work around, I use the Quick Text and just type 'sig' and hit enter. I have 'sig' set to convert to my signature.
    The "sent from my..." still shows, but I don't have to type my full signature.
    You can still do this with VZW, but it isn't quite as easy on the Curve. For the Curve, you have to log into your BIS site from a PC to make the change. Instructions in the thread linked below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ackberry-4980/
    06-08-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD