I got a Moto Droid, which I like but today I swapped my wife�s phone for my old Storm9530. I must say that I miss that thing!I almost gave her my droid and stayed with it, but she insisted on the "old" one and that I keep the "new" one. There is just some thing about that blackberry that I love! I think eventually I will be back in blackberry arms. Thanks for listening to my sob story...
    04-14-10 12:24 PM
    Haha nice story. . You should get the new Bold that's coming to verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 12:59 PM
    I'll have to look into it... thanks.
    04-14-10 01:03 PM
    I could never go back to a storm 1. You would love the storm 2.
    04-14-10 01:18 PM
    That sounds good too! Decisions, decisions.
    04-14-10 02:17 PM
    I just switched from my storm1 to the Droid also. I do miss it, it was a great phone. I will say this RIM is behind, the only thing I miss about the blackberry is BBM. Not worth heading back to it just yet.

04-15-10 07:01 AM
    I love my Droid, but I miss BB. I miss the OS really, My storm never let me down, it could have been better, like the 2 but I can't really compare droid and BB in my opinion they are 2 diffrent beast and function well in different environments.

04-15-10 09:43 AM
    I love my Droid, but I miss BB. I miss the OS really, My storm never let me down, it could have been better, like the 2 but I can't really compare droid and BB in my opinion they are 2 diffrent beast and function well in different environments.

*Gasp*
    That is BLASPHEMY! How dare you say anything short of "the droid is uber and whips the storm in every way and every category! Geeeeeez.... Do you have any clue of the ramifications of saying 'both have their strengths and weaknesses!'? Oh my.... The next absurd thing you will say is 'to each his own.'"

/sarcasm
    04-16-10 12:57 PM
    To each it's own..... ;0)

04-16-10 01:01 PM
    I really like the storm as well. Haven't tried the droid yet though

04-28-10 10:54 PM
    I will agree RIM is behind but i love BB. The storm had the potential to be an iphone contender-not a killer though. I own an ipod touch and I love that thing...
    05-18-10 08:08 PM
    Haha nice story. . You should get the new Bold that's coming to verizon.
    Bold doesn't have a big enough screen for me, that's one of the huge draws I have to the Storm and sometimes it's not even big enough, LOL!
    06-07-10 06:31 AM
    Bold doesn't have a big enough screen for me, that's one of the huge draws I have to the Storm and sometimes it's not even big enough, LOL!
    Who cares? the screen is still gorgeous plus the luscious and brilliant keyboard on the Bold will make up for it
    Last edited by FMB8900; 06-18-10 at 02:44 PM.
    06-18-10 01:05 PM
    Try the Storm2 before you 'just get it'. I picked one up at the store and messed around with it. Did not like the feel of it compared with the Storm1. Didn't like the fact the buttons near the screen were no longer buttons. If the screen messes up you are screwed!
    Just me.
    Watch out! Incoming!!
    06-19-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD