Man i have the droid x and i love it but i'm IN LOVE with my blackberry i'm really sad about this situation i feel like i had a affair lmfao. so as soon as verizon releases another bb device (preferably storm 3) i'm going back can't stay away from it lol....

thanks for listening/reading my rant
    08-04-10 05:04 PM
    What do you miss about the BlackBerry! i'm also waiting for Storm 3, from a Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-10 05:08 PM
    What do you miss about the BlackBerry! i'm also waiting for Storm 3, from a Tour.

just how things were so simple. the push email the apps that i used (ss ubertwitter etc etc) the ONLY issue i had with bb was the browser i would really have to wait 2-3 minutes for a page to load and had nothing running in the background and alot of memory on the phone...
    08-04-10 05:16 PM
    ...the ONLY issue i had with bb was the browser i would really have to wait 2-3 minutes for a page to load and had nothing running in the background and alot of memory on the phone...
    Yeah, OS6 should take care of that.
    The thing I really miss when using the iphone is Surepress.
    I'll be happy with the S2 even without OS6 until S3 comes out. I just can't give up Surepress.
    08-04-10 05:21 PM
    I keep hearing surepress is dead....
    08-04-10 06:48 PM
    I keep hearing surepress is dead....
    I think a lot of people jumped to that conclusion because the 9800 doesn't have that feature.
    08-04-10 06:56 PM
    just how things were so simple. the push email the apps that i used (ss ubertwitter etc etc) the ONLY issue i had with bb was the browser i would really have to wait 2-3 minutes for a page to load and had nothing running in the background and alot of memory on the phone...
    Did you try other browsers on your BlackBerry?

The BlackBerry browser leaves a lot to be desired. It's good for mobile sites, not so much with full sites, especially image heavy sites.

Try using uZard Web or Bolt Browser instead for full web sites.
    uZard supports Flash. It's beta however and needs some work.

Bolt has been out a while and is very quick and renders sites PC style. Another nice feature of Bolt is you can download a plugin that adds "Open With Bolt" in your BlackBerry menu. Then when you get a link sent by email, SMS, BBM you can highlight the link, press Menu, Open With Bolt. If you download the add on, when you click on links in your email Bolt will launch to open the link. Bolt Plug-In Launcher

i hope the BlackBerry browser is upgraded very soon (webkit).

08-04-10 07:07 PM
    ===== QUOTE Yung_Dilla ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Did you try other browsers on your BlackBerry?

The BlackBerry browser leaves a lot to be desired. It's good for mobile sites, not so much with full sites, especially image heavy sites.

Try using uZard Web (http://www.uzard.com/en/main/main.asp) or Bolt Browser (http://www.boltbrowser.com) instead for full web sites.
    uZard supports Flash. It's beta however and needs some work.

Bolt has been out a while and is very quick and renders sites PC style. Another nice feature of Bolt is you can download a plugin that adds "Open With Bolt" in your BlackBerry menu. Then when you get a link sent by email, SMS, BBM you can highlight the link, press Menu, Open With Bolt. If you download the add on, when you click on links in your email Bolt will launch to open the link. Bolt Plug-In Launcher (http://boltbrowser.com/bblauncher/BBLauncher.jad)

i hope the BlackBerry browser is upgraded very soon (webkit).

I looked at uZard... There is no link to get it for storm.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-04-10 10:05 PM
    Does uZard Web work for Storm 2?
    08-04-10 10:18 PM
    I think a lot of people jumped to that conclusion because the 9800 doesn't have that feature.
    Yeah, Surepress is not dead.
    It's one of the unique features of the Storm. Take away Surepress and it's just another touchscreen phone.
    Not to mention that there is a large base of users that love Surepress. The last thing I heard was that the S3 would have Surepress and that they've got it near perfect now.
    08-04-10 11:24 PM
    My guess is that a surepress screen would have made the 9800 too thick. RIM had to keep with a thin capacitive screen.

08-05-10 03:01 AM
    Man i have the droid x and i love it but i'm IN LOVE with my blackberry i'm really sad about this situation i feel like i had a affair lmfao. so as soon as verizon releases another bb device (preferably storm 3) i'm going back can't stay away from it lol....

thanks for listening/reading my rant
    Hey YD. What kind of device do you have? I'm looking for a droidX. If you got one ill do a trade for my 5month 9550

08-05-10 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD