I've had my Storm since the beginning of this month, half the time running on .75 and the other half on .85. I love the speed of 85, however I loved the stability of .75. I never encountered media card errors or the Verizon screen of death until I upgraded, and although the problems arent enough for me to downgrade they are still problems none the less. Is anyone else interested in sacrificing a little speed so you can get rid of the god forsaken battery pulls and little glitches because of the ultra sensitive and ultra fast accelerometer? I love the phone and fortunately for RIM it's the best smartphone option for Verizon right now IMO (Omnia... no thanks), but now I find myself anxious for another phone to be released.
    01-27-09 04:55 PM
    instability comes with beta OS's no mater what platform you look at (Phones, BB's, computers, etc)

you always get the cutting edge updates and changes, but it is a version designed to test these changes.

i'd hope to see everything we've all come to love from .85, .85, and .90 in the next general release from VZW/RIM
    01-27-09 05:53 PM
    I agree, i just want the basic "phone" functions to work and work stable before enhancing other features.
    01-27-09 05:59 PM
    You will get stability and speed with the next official OS. These beta OS are steps along the way to reaching that goal.
    01-27-09 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD