Hi to all CB Addicts,

I would like to present to you my piece of work for the love of our Storms. ilovemystorm.com (also found in my signature).

I am also asking for everyone feedback and support in how I can improve the site. It used to be simple, no art, just black and white. But just yesterday I redesigned it and made it purtyful.

This site will help not only the beginners to the Storm, but also those who have been Blackberry Gods all their life.

I want to have very strict requirements for programs to be listed on the site. I want ONLY the BEST of the BEST to be listed and I need you CB Addicts help.

I would like to know which programs are your favorite (free, paid) and what Bookmarks you would like to see on this site.

Of course, this site is BB Storm friendly... let me know how it looks also please.

Feedback is much appreciated,
    EnvyV07
    01-19-09 09:51 PM
    i like it just hope the lists get bigger fast lol im not patient
    01-19-09 09:57 PM
    Talklock is cool BUT it has a bad memory leak problem .Since I deleted it my memory is stable
    01-19-09 10:08 PM
    i love my storm too!!! great site
    01-19-09 10:18 PM
    Love my storm!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 10:27 PM
    Bookmarked!
    01-19-09 10:31 PM
    I like my Storm as a friend.
    01-19-09 10:32 PM
    Kool man yes sir my storm is my baby

01-19-09 11:03 PM
    It has potential. Keep up the good work!

01-19-09 11:07 PM
    Ap news app is the best app in my opinion. Check it out

01-19-09 11:09 PM
    Good Stuff!!
    01-19-09 11:27 PM
    i like it just hope the lists get bigger fast lol im not patient
    I will work on that, I need more app suggestions from people.

Talklock is cool BUT it has a bad memory leak problem .Since I deleted it my memory is stable
    I will take a note of that on the site asap.

Ap news app is the best app in my opinion. Check it out

Yeah, I need to add that on there. I love it too, just forgot about it.

To the rest, thank you very much for your feedback.
    01-19-09 11:28 PM
    My suggestions:

-StormLock (best option to prevent inadvertent muting during calls)
    -GoogleMaps (no GPS, but search, traffic, routing are all great)
    -Weatherbug (buggy for some, but great up to date weather app, and looks great on Storm)
    01-19-09 11:34 PM
    Yes! No issues.

01-20-09 08:28 AM
    I love my Storm. I wish it was a bit more stable but then again I wish the same for Windows, lol. And this site is addictive!
    01-20-09 08:31 AM
    Ok guys so im new to crackberry! Seeing as i dont have any posts at all yet thoguht i'd unleash the obvious!....I have a blackberry storm 9500 and i love it! Just a shame theres no themes available yet. Will keep checking for updates
    01-20-09 08:33 AM
    Ok guys so im new to crackberry! Seeing as i dont have any posts at all yet thoguht i'd unleash the obvious!....I have a blackberry storm 9500 and i love it! Just a shame theres no themes available yet. Will keep checking for updates
    Themes will come to the later updates for the Storm. As will the Application Center, full of good stuff.
    01-20-09 08:35 AM
    i love my storm also and yes this site is very addictive !
    01-20-09 10:01 AM
    The Storm is one of the most dissappointing new pieces of technology I have ever owned. I am on my third already. Every time I get a new one then something else on that one breaks.

It is slow. The lag between clicking and action is horrible. Any resemblance of an actual Storm with the ads is purely coincidental.

The issues with the OS's makes feel like I am dealing with Windows all over again. The constant AppError messages. The incesant battery pulls.

I can't tell you how many times I have pulled the phone out of the holster only to find out it's been stuck on app error. Freinds and family constantly complaining that they can't reach me.

Frankly, were it not for the fact that it is over 30 days i would have returned this. I was willing to give it some slack at first, but after three units this is ridicoulous.

So how can you possibly love something like this. No other cell phone I have ever owned has been so plagued with issues.
    01-20-09 10:11 AM
    yes................
    01-20-09 10:17 AM
    I'm not sold on it yet. I have a love hate relationship with the storm. I'm on my second and right out of the box my second one had little things that weren't working smoothly. I'm convinced this phone was just rushed into mass production without being properly developed. I went to bed last night 1 am with a fully charged battery and woke up this morning 8 am with a dead phone. Explain that to me. I love the touch screen and browser but hate the little bugs and minor malfunctions that force a restart and battery pull. I'm still not sold on this phone. I've got 10 days left on my 30 days, I'm thinking I may go back to my trusted 8830.
    01-20-09 10:36 AM
    I'm loving it!

The Storm is a great device, coming from the keyboard, it was hard at first, but I am a convert. I love the feel and response of the keyboard and I am very happy with the reliability.

TalkLock is invaluable, but it does create a level on instability on memory leaks. I hope this gets cleared up.

My BlackBerry timeline: 857 -> 957 -> 7290 -> 7100 -> 8700 -> 8703e -> 8830 -> 8310 -> 9530 and quite honestly I would put the Storm into a tie with my favorite device (next to the 87xx).
    01-20-09 10:48 AM
    I Like, I Love, I Can't Live Without My Storm...
    01-20-09 11:01 AM
    I vote "YES" for I love my storm too. I'll never own a winmobile again. Blackberry ROCKS!
    01-20-09 11:14 AM
    I love my Storm. Your site is cool.
    01-20-09 11:23 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD