I absolutely love my Storm. Yes, sometimes it can be a bit unruly but I love fiddling with it. I learn something new each day. I bought my sister one for Christmas and she loves it too. We are two totally different types of users but we both love our Storms!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 07:15 PM
    Why was my title changed?
    02-05-09 08:20 PM
    Why was my title changed?
    Because there was no need for all of the stuff before I love my storm. You didn't have to tell everyone it was a rave and they had to deal with it. It's just asking for an arguement. That's why. It's easier on everybody this way.
    02-05-09 08:27 PM
    Wow CX I'm impressed.

I came from a rc forum that literally the mods just went into hiding and they never posted!

Like my signature states, but here you dig right in. And get all into it and such. Hummmmmm what difference.

I like it.

And thanks for explaining.

James
    02-05-09 09:12 PM
    RCCollins is a TROLL.

The end.

02-06-09 05:57 AM
    Why on earth would anyone have a Storm AND iPod touch? LOL that alone proves what a pile the Storm is.
    The two aren't mutually exclusive, so what's the prob with having both devices? When the app center comes out we will need to see what it can deliver, maybe it will be a viable substitute for the iTouch and maybe not. The Storm's usage is far different with push email, etc. To each his own!
    And, yes, it is really nice to hear some praise for the Storm and how many, many people are pleased and happy with it.
    02-06-09 08:05 AM
    The itouch is a great toy. I played with it a couple times, I have to admit it's entertaining.

But the BlackBerry Storm is a mini computer, that oh my is totally cool!
    02-06-09 08:33 AM
    I know I love my Storm! I don't care what anyone who hates it has to say. If you hate it so much, stop reading about it.
    02-06-09 08:41 AM
    Hey there all... Well where do i begin. I am a new black berry user, and when i went to get my phone of course i want the best of the best and had to get a storm. Now i need to know how to upgrade, download, and make it into all the hype i've read about. I've been through all the forums and the newbie part but i need a little bit more help on how to get started with the .99 or whatever or even if it's worth having. HELP PLEASE ..... NEW STORM USER!
    02-06-09 08:50 AM
    Hey there all... Well where do i begin. I am a new black berry user, and when i went to get my phone of course i want the best of the best and had to get a storm. Now i need to know how to upgrade, download, and make it into all the hype i've read about. I've been through all the forums and the newbie part but i need a little bit more help on how to get started with the .99 or whatever or even if it's worth having. HELP PLEASE ..... NEW STORM USER!
    IMO, I would just stay stock. Enjoy it and get used to it. Then any changes you make you will appreciate. And besides if you do a leaked version you might gain bugs that will make your beginning experiences crappy.

Besides Verizon states the next "official" release will be March.

So, if you agree then I would just concentrate on 3rd party apps. And have fun!
    02-06-09 09:23 AM
    Why on earth would anyone have a Storm AND iPod touch? LOL that alone proves what a pile the Storm is.
    I have both, but only because I got the touch last year, LONG before I got my Storm. Since getting the Storm I hardly ever use the touch anymore.
    02-06-09 09:52 AM
    Wow.. I thought it was going to be easier to find "the storm is great" threads... it took a while to get even this many...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/he...-storm-151525/
    - says that his storm must be "bad" because it's so "good"

http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/day-3-storm-153455/
    - A, so far so good, message

http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/s-good-home-152986/
    - states he is glad to be back to Vzw and LOVES his storm

http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/pr...st-see-148827/
    - essentially a "the storm is so great it's the envy of the iPhone" thead

http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/an...-storm-137019/
    - title says it all

But they are down there in the bowels of the SRR forum.

No really...
    02-06-09 10:03 AM
    I am tired of people who do not own the Storm talking about how much they hate it. If you don't like it, those of us who do don't want to hear about it. That's your opinion of a device that you do not own so who cares?

If you own one and don't like it, that's fine, but do we really need to hear how much you don't like it so often?

As for me, I've had mine since Nov., and, although it has some minor annoyances at times, as a whole, I love my Storm.
    02-06-09 10:07 AM
    Wow, so I'm not alone?
    02-06-09 10:19 AM
    I am tired of people who do not own the Storm talking about how much they hate it. If you don't like it, those of us who do don't want to hear about it. That's your opinion of a device that you do not own so who cares?

If you own one and don't like it, that's fine, but do we really need to hear how much you don't like it so often?

As for me, I've had mine since Nov., and, although it has some minor annoyances at times, as a whole, I love my Storm.
    Doc is cool. He can usually back up what he says.
    02-06-09 10:34 AM
    I'm enjoying my Storm very much. I have no complaints with the phone. No it's no perfect, but what is? I also have an iPod touch, I've got the best of both worlds. I have a very long commute the iPod touch is on all the time with podcasts and Audible books

I had been a Verizon customer for about 8 years. In Janaury I decided I wanted a G1 and went to TMO, HUH that was mistake TMO coverage from my home is not good!! 5 days later went back to Verizon and took a chance with the storm. I'm glad I did. I also have a BB 8830 that's work issued and it's just not as much fun as the Storm!!!
    Last edited by stephenm52; 02-06-09 at 10:42 AM.
    02-06-09 10:40 AM
    ...because the iPod Touch came out BEFORE the Storm? I guess I should just throw my iPod Touch down the toilet now (although honestly I never really use it).

You aren't the brightest bulb in the bunch are you?
    02-06-09 11:11 AM
    ...because the iPod Touch came out BEFORE the Storm? I guess I should just throw my iPod Touch down the toilet now (although honestly I never really use it).

You aren't the brightest bulb in the bunch are you?
    Logic does not prevail in some circles.
    02-06-09 11:26 AM
    IMO, I would just stay stock. Enjoy it and get used to it. Then any changes you make you will appreciate. And besides if you do a leaked version you might gain bugs that will make your beginning experiences crappy.

Besides Verizon states the next "official" release will be March.

So, if you agree then I would just concentrate on 3rd party apps. And have fun!
    March? You don't have a link for that statement do you?

02-06-09 12:16 PM
    How about this obvious reason? My storm was purchased for me by my employer. Thankfully they don't have any issues if I also use it for personal reasons, but I use my regular ipod if I'm going running or to the gym or something.

Some people are just set on hating this thing. It's bizarre.

02-06-09 01:02 PM
    And how about the obvious reason of work vs play? My storm was purchased for me by my employer. Thankfully they don't have any issues if I also use it for personal reasons, but even still I use my regular ipod if I'm going running or to the gym or something.

Some people are just set on hating this thing. It's bizarre.

He's just trolling. I can't help but to reply sometimes though because the things he says are so ridiculously ignorant.
    02-06-09 01:04 PM
    First of all, to each their own....Love it or Hate it -- Doesn't affect me.

However, I absolutely Love LOve LOVe LOVE my Storm!!!!

I've had mine since the first week of Dec. and I haven't had any problems with it (hopefully I don't jinx myself). I wouldn't trade it for anything.

IMO --THE STORM ROCKS!
    02-07-09 09:54 AM
    Yea I really love my storm even thought I have a had a few problems with mine since I got it the day it came out.But I sent it in and really haven't had problems since I got the new one back.
    02-07-09 09:58 AM
    I've had my storm since day 1, and have not had a single problem with it except from some buggy leaked OS which the next leaked fixed. I am however getting a new replacement from Verizon only because i have dust in my screen.
    I Love My Storm!!!
    02-07-09 10:17 AM
    I've had mine since a week after release and love it. It was a love hate relationship at first but now that I'm used to the bb interface its awesome. Oh and the phone is so much better on .99 vs .75. I can't wait for the next official and the app store its exciting.

And ignore rccollins. Please don't feed the trolls, its best not to disturb them in their natural habitat.

02-07-09 11:56 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD