I just updated to .99 and I lost EVERYTHING. Contacts and BBM!! Anyway to get these back? Please help!!
    02-02-09 03:31 PM
    Did you backup your Storm with your desk top manager? If so, pull it up and restore.
    02-02-09 03:33 PM
    A BB newbie, named BB Master, who didn't back up his BB before upgrading?!? Classic...
    02-02-09 03:54 PM
    Crackberrymike. Maybe you shouldn't post if you are going to be a d ick. @sshole.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 04:01 PM
    Crackberrymike. Maybe you shouldn't post if you are going to be a d ick. @sshole.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you cannot enjoy a bit of humor and/or sarcasm (surely you can appreciate the irony) once in awhile, you will not be visiting forums very much longer. That being said...

Did you backup your Storm with your desk top manager? If so, pull it up and do a restore.

If not, unfortunately no one will be able to help you with your contacts; you will have to re-enter them If BB Messenger is missing from your phone, you may have accidentally unchecked it in Desktop Manager during your recent OS install.

If none of this works, you need to respond to the post if you want the ideas to keep coming in. Otherwise we will assume that your problem is solved, and move on to the next thread.
    02-02-09 04:47 PM
    A BB newbie, named BB Master, who didn't back up his BB before upgrading?!? Classic...

I agree. If you're going to have a user name like that, you should be able to live up to the hype.

We will call him BBRookie.

......Awaiting the rude comments.
    02-02-09 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD