Hi ,
    I recently bought a verizon bb storm 9530, bought the code to unlocked and be able to use it with Tmobile, but I accidentally enter the wrong code 10 time and now I can not unlock to use it with tmobile at all.... is it true that the phone can not be unlock with any provider anymore since I locked it, it can be use with verizon, but that is not the provider that I have.............P/l Help!
    06-12-10 12:39 AM
    It looks like your name is very true "sadsammy". It is my understanding that once the 10 tries have been made, the phone can no longer be unlocked unless Verizon or RIM would fix it for you. I don't recall ever hearing of someone being able to have it fixed.
    06-12-10 05:22 PM
    Don't take this the wrong way, but why would you enter the same code 10 times with the same outcome?! Seems logical after the first or second time you would of thought maybe something wasn't right. This phone can be unlocked,contact a unlocker on this site "A reputable one" but I think they will need to physically need the phone. Sorry I know that's not what you wanted to hear.
    06-12-10 07:49 PM
    You do not need VZW or RIM to fix it. You need to take it to a local shop that does cable unlocking. They will be able to unlock it for you.
    06-12-10 07:54 PM
    06-13-10 07:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD