I've had my storm since December, and I like it more all the time.

The only thing to me that really needs to be fixed is the speed of the browser, the resolution from youtube and the slowness after unlocking. The Opera-mini is much faster, and works quite well once you adjust to it. Hoping the stormslider helps with the unlock speed..... Youtube... well, I don't use it that much anyway, but the Iphone really looks much better(just a small complaint).

Othewise, its great getting my emails pushed to me, and I'm a politics junky, and its a snap to check up on Michelle Malkin or Drudge....(yes I'm a conservative..)

Callender is great

I've gotten a lot of use out of the camera. It really helps to use the options and set it for the right lighting conditions.

Don't use the music ability that much, but Slacker is handy once in a while. I need an armband so I can jog with it.

Terry
    05-14-09 08:38 PM
    I completely agree with the lock function and the delay.

Other then that, i can honestly say I love the phone and i am completely happy with everything that it has to offer currently.
    05-14-09 08:47 PM
    I don't notice much of a lock delay at all what theme u running guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 09:04 PM
    i run the regular one, bc i dont like the battery drain and memory leak of all the rest.
    05-14-09 09:06 PM
    What os? I tried it just now and its about a second

05-14-09 09:13 PM
    .109, but its no deal to me i dont lock my phone anymore.

usually too busy using it!
    05-14-09 09:14 PM
    I like mine too. the lock delay doesnt bother me. If i lock it, i put it in my pocket or whatever, i dont pay attention to how long the screen comes up. i know its locked the second i press the button
    05-14-09 09:15 PM
    I like my storm too. Its everything I want and need. I was starting to lose hope that anyone liked this phone!

05-14-09 09:24 PM
    I am noticing more and more praise threads and people liking the storm now. When someone goes off on how they hate it, more people are now coming and saying how they like it. I think its like natural selection going on and the people that were never meant to use the device have moved on finally
    05-14-09 09:35 PM
    I don't notice much of a lock delay at all what theme u running guys

I'm running the stock OS. To afraid to monkey around with the leaks just yet.

05-14-09 10:14 PM
    I am noticing more and more praise threads and people liking the storm now. When someone goes off on how they hate it, more people are now coming and saying how they like it. I think its like natural selection going on and the people that were never meant to use the device have moved on finally
    I agree. The phone has allot of built in functionality that you have to be patient to discover. The suretype is great to , by
    It takes faith and patience to learn it. I think those are qualities lacking in allot of people these days. . . .

05-14-09 10:20 PM
    Hi all!
    You can add me to the list of fans! I've had my phone for several weeks now, and have really learned so much!! My last phone was also a blackberry (pearl 8130), so the learning curve wasn't so steep. I just never really bothered to learn just what these phones can do!!! It's really amazing!!
    Yes, it has its quirks, but so does every other piece of equipment. I've upgraded to the .141, and am pretty happy with that. Might go back at some point to the .75 just to compare and see the difference. (I never really gave that system much of a chance and pretty much upgraded right away!)
    Glad to see that the fans are out there!! LOL I was starting to feel alone in my love for the storm!!!
    05-15-09 12:21 AM
    QUOTE=moss92g;2559877]I agree. The phone has allot of built in functionality that you have to be patient to discover. The suretype is great to , by
    It takes faith and patience to learn it. I think those are qualities lacking in allot of people these days. . . .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

Moss, I could not have said it better myself! Thumbs up on that one =) Hey by the way, I LOVE MY STORM! (just thought I'd throw that in there)
    05-15-09 12:56 AM
    I like my storm too. Its everything I want and need. I was starting to lose hope that anyone liked this phone!

don't let CB haters fool you into thinking that this place is the norm and a good sample of real world users This place is filled with multiple account users, people who sign up JUST to hate on the storm with usernames like "stormisjunk" or "ihatethestorm" etc like it ran over their dog or something hahaha... good times on CB

this is what i'm thinking too! the iphone crowd really got attracted by this phone... kids who need a FOOLPROOF device that you cant mess up (iphone, other apple products)... the storm is more open and you have to know how to take care of it. 90% of the users on here who claaaaaim to take care of their software don't even seem to know how to set up a board game let alone properly maintain a complicated smartphone haha
    05-15-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD