View Poll Results: Developers are forced to charge $2.99 for their apps to be on a reliable source.

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think $2.99 is not a big deal for every app.

2 9.09%
  • If more apps were like the dollar menu I would buy a lot more.

9 40.91%
  • I just think we need more free apps.

8 36.36%
  • You need to just stop complaining about apps costing to much

7 31.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
05-19-09 02:36 PM
28 12
tools
    U know what the way you put that I feel you.
    Looking at it form that point of view; I agree.
    More people would rather pi$$ away 99cents
    than 4/5 dollars.
    I was trying to say though let us be greatful for them getting stuff
    out there for us.
    Lol as I said I don't have money to spend right now but I see those apps for 1 or 2 and suddenly I find myself having spent too much money =(
    I really wish this would be put back in 3rd party storm apps =( Where I could get the general app users feedback, I am not sure how but I want to figure this one out so devs can make more money and we can spend less. I plan on talking to devs about advertising on their websites if they aren't already. That’s a rather big cash crop if done right.

**Also I don't want to get sidetracked from good trials, There is a thread at the moment about a new game that was created and a lot of people wanted to buy it but were not willing to shell out the cash, from what I read he has made a nice demo and it got a lot of attention from user's, to many devs just make demo's that are these limited 10 minute things or you can press a button like 10 times and it's over. This tends not to be enough time to really entice the mind and make someone want to buy it. 1 great demo I played was for bubble army! Yes it was the same level over and over but it got harder each time, it only made me want the game more and more.
    Last edited by mentalcase87; 05-13-09 at 03:50 PM.
    05-13-09 03:42 PM
    U know I just thought it was a case of just being cheap and whiny. But realising where u are coming from. It is worth a try. Also if I poke fun I am not trying to be mean. U may see me calling names. But I will never or at least hope not try to insult anyones intelligence.
    Btw there are some good freebies out there as well.
    05-13-09 03:46 PM
    Can anyone help me get this thread moved back into storm 3rd party apps. I really feel like if we could all discuss this we could come up with a way to bring more money into the dev's, and more cheaper apps to us.
    05-19-09 02:36 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD