I recently took back my BB Storm and got an Samsung Omnia. I was frustrated with the Storm and just would not wait for the OS updates so I switched. I now am back with my Storm and it is a wonderful feeling, LOL. The new one I received is FAR better quality then the rushed November 21st releases.
    The reason I am posting this seemingly pointless post is for those of you coming to this forum to decide what to do with the Storm or deciding to get one. My opinion is to ride it out. The Omnia was not a bad phone, but the functionality of the phone compared to my Storm just came up short. RIM has done a good job so far at correcting its problems and I am confident that they will continue to do the same in the future. I hope this helps someone out there decide, one way or the other.

BlackBerry Believer,
    Frank
    12-31-08 04:32 AM
    the omnia is not really in the same class as the storm..

it may work for some people but its not that brilliant of a phone if you have been using a better one before it.
    12-31-08 06:32 AM
    Thats funny I did the exact same thing, the omnia is a nice idea but just couldnt deal with winmo, the blackberry os is just solid compared to that, I'm so happy to be back with my storm
    12-31-08 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD