06-01-09 10:35 AM
32 12
tools
  1. jlawler4's Avatar
    And boy have they ever...

    People should have installed the leak weeks ago. They could be kicking back with us, watchin' the fiasco unfold.
    Fiasco is right, the n00bs are out in force let me tell you. Sooo many threads of the most basic problems. 50% of which because they are too lazy and demand to upgrade OTA which is the dumbest option the phone has IMO.
    06-01-09 09:38 AM
  2. backinblack--berry's Avatar
    I know congrats to me but I was able to d/l via OTA. Started last night and was at 41% when I plugged it in and went to bed. Strange thing was this morn still at 41% when I unplugged it to go to work. It then flew through remaining 59% in less than half an hour. Did not lose contacts or emails or music.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 09:52 AM
  3. cenloe's Avatar
    Fiasco is right, the n00bs are out in force let me tell you. Sooo many threads of the most basic problems. 50% of which because they are too lazy and demand to upgrade OTA which is the dumbest option the phone has IMO.
    Late last night I was noticed that about 50% of all new threads in the Storm Forum had been moved/closed. The Mods must have had their hands full!
    06-01-09 09:53 AM
  4. kinggeoff's Avatar
    If you'd rather not say anything about it then why did you??


    Anyways, .148 is the worst preforming OS for me so far, I've used .109, .113,.132 and no .148 (some of those were hybrids in there)
    wait wat
    06-01-09 09:59 AM
  5. asmallchild's Avatar
    upgrading was tricky

    im a bb newbie but a pretty tech savvy guy so was able to muddle through it with minimal difficulty
    06-01-09 10:04 AM
  6. Diceross's Avatar
    Will it work OTA if im on BB enterprise server?
    06-01-09 10:23 AM
  7. DJ Dale's Avatar
    I installed the hybrid leak and my Storm has worked perfectly. Do I need to install this official release? I am afraid to fix something that's not broken....
    06-01-09 10:35 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD