Hey Jkay, it's better than waiting in line outside in Michigan on Friday morning.
    true that my mannnnnnnnnnn
    11-17-08 07:07 PM
    Yes it is LEGIT!!!! 100%. It may not mean much but I am an insurance consultant in my area. My name and number and website are posted here....It would not look good on me to come here and spread lies for the he** of it......Also, its not about not waiting till fri. I still have to wait, but now its guarenteed on fri and its shipping to my office!!
    Lies, rumors and distortions.

they'll call your back friday' "my bad did i say it shipped wed, i meant friday"
    hmmm idk i rather know that i will be getting on for sure on friday then chance it on what a rep says ... ( given he is paid on how many phones he can sell i think he would say just about anything.)
    11-17-08 07:09 PM
    ehhhhh joshua..
    i'm not so sure about this, just got off the phone with him.

Okay so basically what happens is, he's pretty certain that it will be here on friday.
    Ask him how it was possible.
    "Well we're dealing with HQ now"
    kinda confused what that meant but didn't ask.
    Basically I get an order number.
    I get a call back before friday asking me whether i still want this order to go through.
    In other words, I may get a call saying,
    "yes it'll be there on friday, want to go through?"
    or
    "It'll ship ON friday, so do you want to go through".

IMHO i think it's the same thing DuLac is doing...
    an unofficial preorder.
    But he just has confidence in the Friday accept date.
    11-17-08 07:14 PM
    oh and to go further...
    might as well go ahead and do this guys.
    since... you can opt out when the accurate info comes out on shipping.
    So if it ends up being wrong, you can just cancel and go to the store
    11-17-08 07:15 PM
    I very much doubt that a telesales rep could have ordered the phone today. I'm cust serv and tried to order today just to see if I could and got an error adving item on hold. If we can't order it, telesales can't. He might have your info, but the order will not go through till Friday.
    11-17-08 07:17 PM
    He told me it will def. be here on fri. Yes ofcourse he could lie but I doubt it. He said it will ship out wed or thur to get to me on Fri. Thats all I know.
    11-17-08 07:18 PM
    you guys are so lucky, your all getting yours on friday and i have to wait till december 25. o well i guess ill have to just spend hours on end in the verizon store.
    11-17-08 07:19 PM
    His reasoning was why wait in line on fri when you might not get one when you can get it here and you will be guarenteed to have it fri.
    11-17-08 07:20 PM
    I just spoke to Verizon Cust Service, was told that you can not oder the phone yet but that there will be a preorder date (he thinks Wednesday) where you can call in, order, and they will ship it to arrive on Friday morning.

He took my name and # and he would call me the day they are able to enter the info into their system..

Said he was keeping a list of people he will be calling at that time...

_
    11-17-08 07:20 PM
    beachfront......Thats what Im saying. But I went through telesales.....Mine is shipping out wed to my office for fri. Except he did order it...took my card info and set it up....Im not sure if there is a difference between CS and telesales.
    11-17-08 07:22 PM
    you guys are so lucky, your all getting yours on friday and i have to wait till december 25. o well i guess ill have to just spend hours on end in the verizon store.
    Will you be elig for early upgrade or normal 20mo? If 20mo, you shouldn't have an issue if you call in and ask to have to date moved up. We are pretty lenient if you have a good payment history and a bit of tenure. Stress that your current phone wont hold much of a charge and you would really like to have the date moved up since only a month to go. I'd say 50/50 chance
    11-17-08 07:25 PM
    If you dont want to stand in line or if your appointment is not going to hold, call telesales and get it delivered to your home or office by fri
    11-17-08 07:40 PM
    FYI. Telesales will only take orders if you're doing a new two year contract or NE2/upgrade.
    11-17-08 07:56 PM
    FYI. Telesales will only take orders if you're doing a new two year contract or NE2/upgrade.
    Is this confirmed?
    11-17-08 08:01 PM
    Josh...all i have to say is thanks! I have a Ref# and all!
    11-17-08 08:05 PM
    No prob redgto.......im glad to help fellow crackberrys!!
    11-17-08 08:11 PM
    i talked to my friend that's a manager at my local vzw store and he told me if he can he's going to try and pull a storm from their business line on wednesday and it will be here friday if he can.
    11-17-08 08:33 PM
    this guy isnt lying, i order mine from the rah last friday he told me i wil be calling you on or around wend to comfirm your order and ship it out next day. i hvae a pre order comformation number he gave me , and telesales are the only ones doing it per marketing to help get storms in everybodys hands. csr cannot order it just yet , but should maybe wend.. idk im just going by what i was told
    11-18-08 05:31 AM
    Hey, just called the telesales number (866-745-4679) and spoke with Adam. He said no problem getting it delivered for Friday. He also realized I have a business account (through my work) and that the price may be cheaper. He said they won't know the business pricing until Wednesday/Thursday. He said he would call back on Thursday to get me the final pricing and overnight for free.

Getting psyched here!
    11-18-08 08:26 AM
    I also just called and ordered my phone with delivery for Saturday. $20 for overnight, but now I can sleep in Friday and Saturday and also don't have to fight crowds. I WAS set up to maybe get it through my local store, but since I was still waiting to hear from them, I went and did it this way. Very easy. Phone coming, plan set up and also was given a deal on an accessory package. Bluetooth, car charger and pouch for $40+ retails for $80+ 1-800-688-9290 Ext 5722
    Last edited by Livefit2001; 11-18-08 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Corrected number
    11-18-08 08:51 AM
    why can't all the reps be on the same page?? its so frustrating. the rep i've been working with can't see how it's possible (currently) to promise to get a phone to anyone on friday. obviously other reps are able to do this.

so frustrating!!
    11-18-08 08:55 AM
    why can't all the reps be on the same page?? its so frustrating. the rep i've been working with can't see how it's possible (currently) to promise to get a phone to anyone on friday. obviously other reps are able to do this.

so frustrating!!
    My rep couldn't do Friday, but Saturday for certain. I figured certainty on Saturday was better than probably on Friday.
    11-18-08 09:02 AM
    Are all of you eligible for upgrades? Or are they giving anyone the opportunity to order from Tele-sales?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 09:22 AM
77 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD