with barely any programs downloaded....is that normal??
    03-24-09 06:31 PM
    with barely any programs downloaded....is that normal??
    Sounds reasonable. I removed stock images, tasks, password keeper, notes, games, bbmaps, and voice dialing. I then added bbweather, quicklaunch, meterberry, quickpull, google sync, google maps, and maybe a couple others. I start at 52MB after battery pull.
    03-24-09 07:11 PM
    Sounds reasonable. I removed stock images, tasks, password keeper, notes, games, bbmaps, and voice dialing. I then added bbweather, quicklaunch, meterberry, quickpull, google sync, google maps, and maybe a couple others. I start at 52MB after battery pull.
    ive never been in the 50s.. i start out low 40s after a battery pull and see memory anywhere from 25-38 throughout the day.

so... op... that is normal
    03-24-09 07:53 PM
    Before .114 I'd start every fresh battery pull at 57 and drop to 53 at the lowest.. And just today I saw it go from 51-36 and now to 48.. Without opening any apps..
    03-24-09 08:10 PM
    Seems like your good to go. Some people even start at 30.
    03-24-09 08:27 PM
    I start at 34. But i also have 26 apps installed.
    03-24-09 08:35 PM
    I start at 34. But i also have 26 apps installed.
    Only loaded in the last hour, but I've been watching the memory usage due to so many posts about memory recovery...and it appears to be true. After bat pull, I started at about 36, dropped as low as 28, then was up to 43, now back down to 30 again. Weirdest memory fluctuations I've seen with any of the leaks, but the first I've seen to magically gain more memory while idle like that.
    03-24-09 08:50 PM
    Only loaded in the last hour, but I've been watching the memory usage due to so many posts about memory recovery...and it appears to be true. After bat pull, I started at about 36, dropped as low as 28, then was up to 43, now back down to 30 again. Weirdest memory fluctuations I've seen with any of the leaks, but the first I've seen to magically gain more memory while idle like that.
    And since that post, it's up to 33 again...what's it doing?
    03-24-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD