I don't get it. I am so frustrated over this.

I've wiped my Device each time before I do a fresh install of .328. I don't even reload my backup file or anything and for whatever reason I keep getting 'uncaught exception' errors. Also, I can not open any of the 'Media' icons (Music, Pictures, etc.) I just click the icon and nothing happens (other icons work fine though).

I've wiped and reinstalled 3x on this PC - I went over to a different PC, loaded BBManager, BBSAKS, etc. on it. I then wiped and reinstalled on this new, different PC - but after the install is complete on my phone - I am still getting errors (uncaught exception) and I still can't access any of the media on my phone. I have also removed and reinserted the card too, no luck.

I thought the issue had to be in the .EXE file I was download, but I've downloaded it from (2) different locations now, and have tried both of them.

What should I do?
    10-26-09 05:53 PM
    Yeah, I can't upgrade either. ******* RIM.
    10-26-09 05:55 PM
    I had the same problem. I reloaded a couple of times, then fixed it by, loading .328 and then using DM to remove 3rd party apps entirely. Then I pulled the battery and re-dowloaded them and rebooted again. Finally fixed the java exception problems, now I just have white bars on the Pro V3 theme, but none on the zen theme.
    10-26-09 05:57 PM
    Welcome to the eye of the Storm! I can't believe that you people find this acceptable!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 05:57 PM
    ??????????
    10-26-09 07:31 PM
    Welcome to the eye of the Storm! I can't believe that you people find this acceptable!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ya, this only happens with the Storm...
    10-26-09 07:47 PM
    LOL, something you guys are doing is messed up. I've never had a problems installing an OS, and I've tried all leaks and official (but only 1 hybrid). Of course I never "wipe" my device. I like my Storm and see no need to switch phones or upgrade to S2
    10-26-09 07:47 PM
    Ya, this only happens with the Storm...
    No, sh*t just happens a lot more with the Storm! It has it's own Rants & Raves section, for Pete's sake!! Let's not fool ourselves.
    10-26-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD