I have one more month with att. and decide to get storm with verizon well I am sad I use my iphone to browse internet like crigslist, ebay. use my iphone to send emails, text. and the storm only to send mms. ?? I don't have any problem with the storm but iphone is just easier and faster i like storm but i'm going to miss my iphone that is sad
    01-24-09 03:06 PM
    Both are great phones. I have a Storm and I will say it's a great phone. It has it's problems...yes, but so does every other cell phone on the market. One thing is certain. With every Firmware version the Storm gets better and better. Enjoy your Storm and know you have a wonderful community willing to help you out anytime you need help. Enjoy.
    01-24-09 03:22 PM
    I use my phone like a phone all day.

Sorry iPhone.

The minute it arrives on VZW, the minute I hand my Storm down to a family member.
    01-24-09 03:23 PM
    Once you spend more time with it you will adjust and things will be easy and fast. I find I can do a lot more a lot faster with the Storm than the iPhone, but I spend more time with it too. When I pick up the iPhone it's somewhat foreign to me. You'll adjust!
    01-24-09 03:29 PM
    do you notice if your Iphone is a fast internet service when you are away from your wifi. I loved mine but only when i was at home. My storm is so much faster than my old Iphone 3g, thats right 3g is old.
    01-24-09 03:44 PM
    I've got both the Storm and an iPhone 3G and needless to say my iPhone seldom gets used now that I have my Storm. When I do use the iPhone it's to text my soon to be ex girlfriend and the smart text is frustrating that I keep my conversation short with her short and sweet.

I imagine once I end the relationship I'll terminate my contract with AT&T and put my iPhone up for sale on ebay.
    01-24-09 06:12 PM
    .90 has made a huge improvement on this phone, it's starting to act like it SHOULD. Besides people with "hardware" issues, this thing should be banged out soon! (i hope :-) )
    01-24-09 06:19 PM
    The storm is better than the iphone now when its still in its babby stage think of how it will be in a few months after the next software patch and the app store launches I for one would love to see the iphone crushed
    01-24-09 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD