I have a Q I keep seening things like what is your blackberry e-mail is it asking for the e-mail I got from my computer e-mail like I put my hotmail one on it or does my blackberry have its own e-mail thing rofl?
    03-03-09 07:04 PM
    I have a Q I keep seening things like what is your blackberry e-mail is it asking for the e-mail I got from my computer e-mail like I put my hotmail one on it or does my blackberry have its own e-mail thing rofl?
    You can have up to 11 email accts push to your Storm. 10 WeB/POP3/Imap/OWA accounts and 1 dedicated Blackberry account.

You can create a BB acct on your device or goto BlackBerry Internet Service to configure and create your email accounts.

The differnce is that the email push to the BB account gets priority over others. Email push there is nearly instant. While email push to other accounts is advertised as 15-20 minutes for email push. In reality that push is really under 5 minutes. Depending how the BIS/BES servers are feeling that day.
    03-03-09 07:16 PM
    Ok thankz so when it ask for my blackberry e-mail I just give them one I have had for ever than no need to make a blackberry e-mail rofl!
    03-03-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD