I have never had Application Centre. called vodafone but no help. have tried all of the above any more things I can try?

[email protected]
    02-08-09 04:43 PM
    Have you looked at the vodafone forum (forum.Vodafone.com) they tend to know l little more then the people you find on the end of the phone.

I'm pretty sure I've seen similar problems posted but don't know if they fixed them.

(not missing much with the current app centre anyway tbh)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 04:53 PM
    Hi, there is the normal apps centre where you can download the normal programs, there is also this site where you can get most of the others, youre not missing out on anything.

What is it youre after
    02-08-09 08:19 PM
    i think what most people that don't have the app centre right now are worried about is that they still won't have the app centre when it is officially launched
    02-08-09 10:13 PM
    On your Verizon one is it actually classed as the apps centre.
    Wont these be on the main program manager page .

Also will this not get updated with new service books
    I work for Vodafone so would be good to know if somethings missing
    02-08-09 10:35 PM
    i can't speak for everyone, but for myself... i've tried re-sending service books, tried to get telus to re-send the service books... but no luck. i'm just not receiving the bb app centre service books. not sure what's causing the problem with this? i'm hoping it's just the way i'm install the updated OS. so next upgrade i'm going to use the loader.exe and see if it makes a difference.
    02-08-09 11:07 PM
    ok, hopefully someone who has a veizon one willbeable to tell us.Is it actually called application centre. I know on the vodafone one there is the part where you can download applications and reinstall, also theres a seperate one where you run applications from
    02-09-09 07:37 AM
    Have you looked at the vodafone forum (forum.Vodafone.com) they tend to know l little more then the people you find on the end of the phone.

I'm pretty sure I've seen similar problems posted but don't know if they fixed them.

thanks for answer , i looked and they say over there that there is some link but ? thay are not sending it to me becose i am not a costamer !!!

do you have some other offers ?
    02-09-09 03:45 PM
    thanks but stiil not working
    02-09-09 03:46 PM

yes but you need to tere costomer to get some link that will fiz the problem

thanks we need somthing alse i think
    02-09-09 03:48 PM
    can you send me pls the link or the apps ?

thanks
    02-09-09 03:50 PM

Hi, there is the normal apps centre where you can download the normal programs, there is also this site where you can get most of the others, youre not missing out on anything.

What is it youre after
    thanks alot what is a after ? you mean my mail ? pls help sims to look that you are good understandind in this

izik

izik @ cotado.com[/email]
    02-09-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD