No no, I think theres 2 with issues
    Well then! I guess that means a class action law suit!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 08:32 PM
    i think the OP is just looking for attention like
    Last edited by howarmat; 04-24-10 at 10:35 AM.
    04-23-10 08:52 PM
    lmao off, but I am in the same boat here. I love everything about the phone but only if I can get one that would actually work for more than a month. My third one finally cured the lower left part of the screen. then the next three all had the ear piece problem where it is all fuzzy and well mine now I can not hear at all out of so I use my speaker and blue tooth.
    Don't get me wrong I Like everything about the s2 but sometimes you just need to try to break the bad luck. I am sure the incredible will have issues but I am just glad that VERIZON has the best customer service. Where they will next day you a refurb if yours is bad with basically no problem. I know they do not do that with the I phone on another network.
    04-23-10 08:54 PM
    I can't believe all the problems that some people have with the storm 2. I have to believe that 90% of them have to be user issues as I have had mine since December and have had very few problems. Maybe I'm just lucky but I can't believe that either. Oh sure I have the odd issue that requires a battery pull but **** compared to my HP iPaq 6515 this phone is a dream. As for all of those that feel they would be better served by jumping to a google phone well I tryed the hero and if you think the storm 2 is buggy you ain't seen nothing yet. I guess one thing can be said, all the USER issues sure make for a entertaining forum.
    PS: above written on my storm 2 9550 on my very accurate, very enjoyable to type on SureType Keyboard.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-23-10 09:28 PM
    i think the OP is just looking for attention like **cough**cpu**cough**
    What about me? I like attention ... but only because I like love.

(And I like to rant.)
    ((And point out rampant stupidity while restructuring the path of a forum thread gone wild.))
    04-23-10 09:51 PM

(And I like to rant.)
    ((And point out rampant stupidity while restructuring the path of a forum thread gone wild.))
    You're an *****. This is off topic. Stay on topic. And you have a funny name.
    04-23-10 10:03 PM
    To the OP...just get rid of it. I don't think anyone here is going to have a bad day if you go get a droid.
    04-23-10 10:21 PM
    To the OP...just get rid of it. I don't think anyone here is going to have a bad day if you go get a droid.
    Did I say I was getting a Droid?
    04-24-10 12:16 AM
    This really got out of hand quickly- I think in part due to the ultra-reactionary nature of this still great community. OP I hope you change your mind because business for RIM can't mean anything but good for me but if you don't them I wish you luck with whatever device you purchase.
    04-24-10 01:44 AM
    Faulty user, not phone.
    Now this is a true statement. I have a docking station and it sits next to my bed. Put it into the dock at bedtime, take it out in the AM. NEVER had an issue like this one.
    04-24-10 05:48 AM
    I agree- I am stunned at all of the "issues" people have with this phone. And the worst part is they won't take the phone back and get it fixed or replaced- they just go on and on ad nauseum. Even in the early days of the S1 I never had the issues that they complain about. Did you notice something though? It seems like the idiots get the bad phones and everyone else gets the good phones- so much so that I think each store has two stock piles- one for idiots and one for everyone else.
    04-24-10 07:08 AM
    I agree- I am stunned at all of the "issues" people have with this phone. And the worst part is they won't take the phone back and get it fixed or replaced- they just go on and on ad nauseum. Even in the early days of the S1 I never had the issues that they complain about. Did you notice something though? It seems like the idiots get the bad phones and everyone else gets the good phones- so much so that I think each store has two stock piles- one for idiots and one for everyone else.
    that was great
    04-24-10 07:28 AM
    Did I say I was getting a Droid?
    I don't think there is a single person on this forum that cares what phone you get. If you're unhappy with you S2, go get something else.
    04-24-10 09:16 AM
    Love the idiots who want to stomp their feet and can't even spell correctly to be taken seriously! But seriously, there were eight important phone calls- mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, girlfriend, mommy, mommy, and let's see- mommy! Mommy has to make sure her little man isn't late for a hard day at Taco Bell.
    Why is this allowed? The phone is a piece of sh*t but no one is allowed to say it? This phone is so important to you that if someone complains about it you resort to personal attacks? This place obviously has sh*tty moderators to allow this crap!
    04-24-10 09:33 AM
    Am I glad I am did not get the one from the ***** pile. Had the S1 had some issues until the SW update. Then just my dumb changes. But VZW techs worked me through them. Love my Storm and won't change. Unless a new Storm is released.
    04-24-10 09:52 AM
    Sounds like this thread belongs in a rants and raves forum. Oh I forgot, storm 2 doesn't have one...

04-24-10 10:20 AM
    [QUOTE=TheOne01;5033244]Why is this allowed? The phone is a piece of sh*t but no one is allowed to say it? This phone is so important to you that if someone complains about it you resort to personal attacks? This place obviously has sh*tty moderators to allow this crap! [/QUOTE.

I don't have problems with constructive complaints looking for resolution. I have a problem with people like you who want to make their problems and incompetence my problem. You don't like the phone? Get rid of it! Stop whining like a spoiled child. You don't like my response? Ask me if I care!

04-24-10 10:23 AM
    This place obviously has sh*tty moderators to allow this crap!
    Cue banhammer in 3...2.....

Oh..and lighten up Francis..
    04-24-10 10:29 AM
    I'm on a blackberry only right now the cable guy is here fixing things and my internet is gonna be down. I will clean up the thread when I can. Feelings about our moderators aside, I would ask that you as the poster above said so eloquently "lighten up Francis!"

Come on guys can't we all get along regardless of the phone we own?

04-24-10 11:43 AM
    I was having the same problem as the OP. Turns out that when I upgraded BatteryDrainer to 2.4.08, I accidentally gave it permission to run at startup. I felt kinda tarded, probably the other thing I have in common with the OP.
    04-24-10 12:30 PM

(And I like to rant.)
    You're an *****. This is off topic. Stay on topic. And you have a funny name.
    Now this made me laugh out loud!! Thanks for putting that guy in his place!! LOL
    04-24-10 01:29 PM
    Ahhh I have had 6 Storm2 exchanges since December. I still don't have one that works right. I do have my limits.
    04-24-10 06:23 PM
    [QUOTE=nathan5a;5033378]
    Why is this allowed? The phone is a piece of sh*t but no one is allowed to say it? This phone is so important to you that if someone complains about it you resort to personal attacks? This place obviously has sh*tty moderators to allow this crap! [/QUOTE.

I don't have problems with constructive complaints looking for resolution. I have a problem with people like you who want to make their problems and incompetence my problem. You don't like the phone? Get rid of it! Stop whining like a spoiled child. You don't like my response? Ask me if I care!

No one forces you to read or comment in my threads sweetheart. If you don't like what I have to say just move along.
    04-24-10 06:27 PM
    [QUOTE=Bettermost;5034861]

No one forces you to read or comment in my threads sweetheart. If you don't like what I have to say just move along.
    Understood, but personal attacks because someone dislikes this phone (it is a pile of ****) seems excessive.

P.S. Sweetheart? Whatever.
    04-25-10 07:37 AM
    Come to think of it, I do have an itch........

C'mon - he is a Crackberry Genius. Must be something else at play here...

I know that sandwich!!!!!!! Go Pens!!!!
    04-25-10 08:22 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD