I really love the idea of this handset but unfortunately it just isn't working well enough for me to use on a daily basis. This Morning was the straw that broke the Camels back. After fully charging the phone before going to bed I wake up and the phone is off. I try to turn it on and it says phone shut off because of drained battery... WTF? I missed 8 important phone calls in the mean time. This phone simply does not work properly and should be pulled off the market by Verizon period. I'm now going to have to spend another $500 to buy another phone because of this stupid lemon of a handset.
    04-23-10 01:34 PM
    from your signature

04-23-10 01:39 PM
    Faulty user, not phone.
    04-23-10 01:41 PM
    from your signature

you had to have done something for the phone to drain like that
    That was before .607 was loaded in. Now this phone is really messed up.
    04-23-10 01:42 PM
    lol!......
    faulty user, not phone.
    04-23-10 01:44 PM
    Faulty user, not phone.
    x100000000000000000000000000
    04-23-10 01:47 PM
    from your signature

you had to have done something for the phone to drain like that
    OK I fixed it Thats better Huh?
    04-23-10 01:48 PM
    Faulty user, not phone.
    agreed...

even on 607 the phone still isnt horrible, there are a few problems with it though. they arent the cause of the OPs problems. his problems arent ones we can fix lmao
    04-23-10 01:51 PM
    One person had a problem with his battery! Time for a recall�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 01:56 PM
    Thank you for sharing. We are all wiser after reading about your dislike for your phone. We are all currently making a committee that will be dedicated to making sure you are no longer unhappy with anything in your life.

Is there an internet forum that you post your feelings about your underwear elastic?

04-23-10 03:31 PM
    Not the phone. I got one a week ago and I love it more then anything. I'm on att could have got the iphone, passed it up to get the storm 2 and use it on edge. Don't regret it one bit.

04-23-10 03:38 PM
    Love the idiots who want to stomp their feet and can't even spell correctly to be taken seriously! But seriously, there were eight important phone calls- mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, girlfriend, mommy, mommy, and let's see- mommy! Mommy has to make sure her little man isn't late for a hard day at Taco Bell.
    04-23-10 03:49 PM
    ...Is there an internet forum that you post your feelings about your underwear elastic?
    Come to think of it, I do have an itch........

C'mon - he is a Crackberry Genius. Must be something else at play here...
    04-23-10 04:07 PM
    Love the idiots who want to stomp their feet and can't even spell correctly to be taken seriously! But seriously, there were eight important phone calls- mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, girlfriend, mommy, mommy, and let's see- mommy! Mommy has to make sure her little man isn't late for a hard day at Taco Bell.
    i just fell out of my seat laughing almost!!
    04-23-10 04:08 PM
    Running 607 on a Storm 2 received on Nov. 19.
    Never had a battery issue. I've loaded many leaks and hybrids.
    Check the settings on the phone.
    Are you in a fringe area?
    It is a well known fact that if you are in a fringe area your battery will drain at an alarming rate. This is not just BB Storm 2. This happens with just about every phone I can think of.

Also OP, why not leave it plugged in while sleep???
    04-23-10 04:22 PM
    You have to have some app running in the background for the battery to drain that quickly. If I don't use my phone, I am at 1.7-1.9%/hr. discharge. Change from global to 1XEV, turn brightness down on screen and make sure you don't have apps running all day OR night in the background.
    04-23-10 04:24 PM
    One person had a problem with his battery! Time for a recall�

No no, I think theres 2 with issues
    04-23-10 04:48 PM
    After fully charging the phone before going to bed I wake up and the phone is off. I try to turn it on and it says phone shut off because of drained battery... WTF?
    Wow ... Really. Sure wish I had whatever medication your were on to sleep that long.

At worst, my 1 & 2 both last at least 24 hours.

(Share those meds )
    04-23-10 05:03 PM
    That was before .607 was loaded in. Now this phone is really messed up.
    Have you thought of loading another operating system on it instead of spending another $500?
    04-23-10 05:11 PM
    LOL Best post I've read on here in a while and oh, so true
    04-23-10 05:41 PM
    I really love the idea of this handset but unfortunately it just isn't working well enough for me to use on a daily basis. This Morning was the straw that broke the Camels back. After fully charging the phone before going to bed I wake up and the phone is off. I try to turn it on and it says phone shut off because of drained battery... WTF? I missed 8 important phone calls in the mean time. This phone simply does not work properly and should be pulled off the market by Verizon period. I'm now going to have to spend another $500 to buy another phone because of this stupid lemon of a handset.
    Three times within 2 month period my wife screwed up and had a dead phone when she left for work in the morning. It's simply "pilot error". It happens.

Yesterday, I thought a new app (Dragon for Email) was draining my battery severely. Turns out that the night before, I unplugged it too soon after the light turned green (apparently--I've no way to know WHEN it turned green as I wasn't watching it charge), because 5 minutes after it came on yesterday morning (automatically) it was down to 95%. Later in the morning, it was WAY down and I initially assigned blame to Dragon for Email, but today has proven that it was simply not charged properly, the night before last.
    04-23-10 07:33 PM
    You have to have some app running in the background for the battery to drain that quickly. If I don't use my phone, I am at 1.7-1.9%/hr. discharge. Change from global to 1XEV, turn brightness down on screen and make sure you don't have apps running all day OR night in the background.
    Any day I barely use my phone for calls and don't play Pandora more than a few minutes, the drain rate is a remarkable .3%/hr. Typical use makes it go up to around 2% as averaged out for the entire day. Can't complain about that.
    04-23-10 07:36 PM
    So let's see...
    You were loving your new improved Storm2, you switched to .607 and now you're dumping the piece of junk.
    How about loading the old OS you had?
    How about growing up and stop whining?
    If you have a real problem, feel free to ask for advice on the forum.
    04-23-10 07:42 PM
    wow just wow
    04-23-10 07:52 PM
    First weird problem I had,phone, and car charger were all to hot. It had stopped chraging. I went home and used the home charger so isi t just a problem with the car charger? Home her charger worked but decided to order a replacement anyhow. My wife is on her 3rd phone cause the tracball. She is not available for the 9650 till next year. What can I do about that?
    04-23-10 08:05 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD