With a freaking OS? LOL Ive gotten up a few times but got nothing accomplished around the house! I thought I was done with this OS crap after I installed .141 with 5.0 lyric hybrid but then the radio went buggy and I had bars then no bars back and forth. Nope I couldnt have that. So then its back to the drawing board trying to download to the .132 OS with 5.0 hybrid. And yes it is confirmed.....132 with platform 4.0.0.162 I hope this fixes the radio issues. Hey wait I dont see ANY 5.0 files in there! Oh well do I REALLY need them? What difference would there be anyhows with them?

Thanks,
    MrsStraty
    05-16-09 06:26 PM
    The 5.0 files speedup certain functions and I think make the Storm run alot better and closer to what it should be.

Try this as he has a .132 hybrid.

BlackberryOS.com
    05-16-09 06:42 PM
    Hmmm...this is NOT funny but my radio is STILL bugging out! Could it have nothing to do with the OS at all or what? I am JUST running .132 with NO hybrids presently.

Thanks,
    MrsStraty
    05-16-09 07:10 PM
    The funny part is you don't realize that lyricidals hybrid comes with the .132 radio! You're really spinning your wheels

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 07:40 PM
    HAHA!!!! i figured it WASNT the OS after all, just the spot in the house I was in!!! Damn now I have .132 which is fine with me but no hybrid now. I have tried to install the hybrid twice with the .132 now and I cant see any files that arent .132 in the applications, modules section...

i am through for tonight..will try again tomorrow!

MrsStraty
    05-16-09 08:20 PM
    HAHA!!!! i figured it WASNT the OS after all, just the spot in the house I was in!!! Damn now I have .132 which is fine with me but no hybrid now. I have tried to install the hybrid twice with the .132 now and I cant see any files that arent .132 in the applications, modules section...

i am through for tonight..will try again tomorrow!

MrsStraty
    that must be some good bourbon your kicking back
    05-16-09 09:36 PM
    Went back to .141 with my lyric 5.0 hybrid so far so good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD