After a lifetime of pay as you go using a Nokia I finally got myself a Storm and I have already posted about the wealth of information that as a newbie I have found on this website. I do apologise for making umpteen posts asking questions today! I am simply trying to work out things I can't find an answer to. But I'll say this - sitting at my XP and typing a question in my search engine pegs up a link almost always to the self same website.....and that link is Crackberry.Com!

Says it all really.
    01-06-09 11:30 AM
    Congrats on your Storm. Crackberry is the bOmB yo!
    01-06-09 11:34 AM
    No worries mate. That's what this site is for...ask away!
    01-06-09 11:35 AM
    ask away.....sure you'll get the few that scream stupid and take the pi$$ out of you, if it has been posted before. but more then likley someone will answer your question eventually! Welcome to Crackberry!
    01-06-09 11:38 AM
    Welcome to CB. Fire when ready.
    01-06-09 11:40 AM
    hey man this community is rockin' but occasionally you will get some bitty saying search the forum, blah, blah, blah

my advice, put REALLY good topic questions or statements for your posts and then that bitty can't complain about reading your posts.

have fun with you BB
    01-06-09 11:44 AM
    no need to apologize
    01-06-09 11:48 AM
    Congrats on your new Storm and to the world of BB's and CB!

No question is a dumb question, if you don't know the answer! Lots of great people here that are extremely helpful!
    01-06-09 11:54 AM
    Welcome aboard the bb train!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 11:58 AM
    I'm new here and i've been using WM for about a year and a half. I certainly can say that It has been very efficient (except for the freezing -treo 700wx running WM 5. WM 6. was a thousand times better far less freezing and very prompt to respond). With that said, I saw the storm and fell in love but was reluctant to switch to BB, however this site has convinced me that this is where I belong and a BB is what I need. (i wish i knew that a long time ago). Alot of my BB user friends always wanted me to get a BB but I was stubborn. I'll be getting my storm this week and it will be my first BB (Finally- they will rejoice, lol). I will master it and hopefully will be able to share as much as I learn with my fellow crackers. I can comfortably say that this site is simply the best. THE BEST EVER!!!
    01-06-09 12:03 PM
    Cool beans
    Just don't ask about themes, lol
    01-06-09 12:12 PM
    as long as you don't ask about when the next release is coming out, you won't get flamed

welcome to crackberry
    01-06-09 12:19 PM
    Thanks for your understanding everyone. I don't mind the pi$$ taken out of me but right now I really need to ask about themes and when the next release is coming out ( she presses the quick reply button as she is running towards her bunker armed with sandbags)
    01-06-09 12:25 PM
    I too am new to BB's and Crackberry. I've been on this site daily learning about the Storm. Thus site is funk of knowledgeable people and I've found a wealth of information here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 12:34 PM
    Welcome..........................
    This site rocks
    01-06-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD