Just the problems with this POS
    Browser is getting lost all the time ,cant open my emails cause they need browser ,cannot set it up for opera, google maps doesnt work . Doesnt hold EDGE nothing !!!!!!!! damn i can't stand this phone !!!
    my friend in verizon has same problem !!! damn hopefully S2 is better !!!!!!
    01-11-10 12:10 AM
    Well, that sucks to hear that. I've seen and owned several Storms (well I've only owned an S1 and S2), that hold 3G, run opera, and google maps works..I think you need to just take a breathe and try doing some research, do a few searches here on how to get it working?
    01-11-10 12:31 AM
    A few more details might be helpful once you've taken that deep breathe...lol!

And not that it's perfect, but I don't have any of those problems. I'm not trying to run mine on AT&T though...
    01-11-10 01:29 AM
    When you're trying to run a phone on a network that it wasn't specifically designed for, the problems that you are having shouldn't be blamed on the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 01:41 AM
    Just the problems with this POS
    Browser is getting lost all the time ,cant open my emails cause they need browser ,cannot set it up for opera, google maps doesnt work . Doesnt hold EDGE nothing !!!!!!!! damn i can't stand this phone !!!
    my friend in verizon has same problem !!! damn hopefully S2 is better !!!!!!
    Ok. Send me a PM and I can try an help. I have att storm and have just about all headaches gone.

01-11-10 04:04 AM
    well everything worked and i am not kinda guy which gets pissed off easily
    yesterday while i was in gf house i wanted to download google maps , i sent myself email with link and ouala i cannot open cause i dont have bb browser !! i checked aplications and i see its installed but i dont see it !!
    i tried to resend service books, register and even battery pull ( loading time is soooo long , not 486 pc was faster then this.) i always have 42-45mb free tho
    i dont use that many apps . opera runs perfectly fast . Maps dont work .
    when i need phone the most i cant use it cause always something is missing !!
    dont get me wrong , phone is awesome but that browser think is getting on my nerves . Now again will take me hour to reinstall os and all that i need to work it on att. I tried do it over DM changed SB with those i have on pc and still same think. I get my email but browser !!
    one more think
    miraculously since i wrote this message , EDGE is constant !!

why is browser getting lost all the time?
    01-11-10 01:46 PM
    If you look at the top of the storm forum, you will find a sticky called "the lost browser thread". You should be able to find your answer in there.

01-11-10 01:52 PM
    If you look at the top of the storm forum, you will find a sticky called "the lost browser thread". You should be able to find your answer in there.

i tried all of those "the lost browser thread" and still nothing !!
    i do my research before i post some thread
    01-11-10 01:54 PM
    i am dwing .419 and ill give it a try
    01-11-10 02:09 PM
    so i updated to .419 did att seervice books and nothing i dont see browser nowhere
    its installed tho
    i did crackutil pulled out browser_daemon ,changed SBs , and stick daemon back and nothing
    01-11-10 02:58 PM
    Stupid question, did you possibly hit Hide whil you had your browser highlighted by any chance?

If so maybe you should go into folder options and select show all, maybe it is there after all?
    01-12-10 01:51 PM
    Interesting that the lost browser fixes don't work. I wiped my Storm today and reloaded 419. And everytime I do it, the browser is there. I have to resend the service books to get my email icons back, and they pop-up 2 seconds after i hit resend on the BIS website. It just works!

Then again, I'm not trying to use it on AT&T.
    01-12-10 02:57 PM
    I have the same problem with my phone. Please help.
    06-05-10 01:00 AM
    I would really encourage you to move past .419. Upgrading to the latest OS will make using the Storm a completely different experience.

After upgrading to a new OS, have patience and research your problems here on CB. Every problem I every had with my Storm1 was fixed by helpers here.

I loved my Storm1 and love my Storm2 even more. There are plenty of people here who would be glad to help when asked nicely. Ranting and raving really doesn't accomplish anything.
    06-05-10 07:54 PM
    i do my research before i post some thread
    just for that, I really wish I could help you, but all I can really do is offer http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/ in case you didn't see it before
    06-05-10 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD