I said it's an attempt of the iPhones swift functions. It is much better than before, but now it's not a storm anymore it's a storm with an os that tries to copy an iPhone! It's quite bizzarre! Rim must have listened to the countless dissatisfied customers begging for a phone that works like an iphone. Nice attempt, but still not an iPhone sorry
    Yes sir! It's now building up to be a Super Storm!

It yes, I do see how a person like you will find improvements to the BB OS bizzarre. Problems are fixed, new features are added. Less and less for you to troll (gasp! I said the no-no word! ) about.

And yes, RIM did listen to all of our complaints and improved the OS. Add the new browser that's coming by summer, and we'll only be missing OpenGL support.

Who says the Storm was an iPhone? It just has features like an iPhone, but is still BB at its heart. Still able to get all the communications like a BB, but with the added flash of the iPhone. Great balance in my books!
    09-03-09 02:32 PM
    What I find hilarious is that you guys have been constantly slating the iPhone. Then this blatent attempt of copying the iPhones swift functions comes out in this os, and you are trying to make out it's so good! It's just another iPhone wannabe! Again! LOL it's never gonna be an iPhone !!!
    Really? RIM is copying apple? Last time I looked at my storm it looked and acted nothing like the jesus phone, and that was only a second ago.

You cant say one company is copying the other company in todays marketplace. No matter if you talking about phones, cars, clothes, etc etc. They all take ideas from each other and change them up a little. So your point was a lame attempt at trying to say RIM is copying apple.
    09-03-09 03:03 PM
    Sorry but rim/bb have no chance of creating a device of such quality as the iPhone so it has to try and copy it. Just like every other phone company. The iPhone has set the standard, a standard that everybody else is desperately trying to better. Bb do make good phones but this is just bizarre!
    whats bizarre is your attempt and trying to prove one is better than the other when they are both good at different things. Of course they will have similar functions just like all the other smartphones out there. So again your point about RIM trying to copy anyone is just another lame point.
    09-03-09 03:05 PM
    oh and just to prove my point about you trying to prove the jesus phone is better.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/wh...-noobs-235847/
    09-03-09 03:08 PM
    STop it! Have you seen this new os for the storm that every storm owner is drooling over?? Lol! If I've ever seen an attempt of a blatent rip - this is it
    Ah yes. The one that you never actually saw for yourself!

So it has similar features. Are you going to sue RIM on Apple's behalf? Is Apple going to sue RIM?

You're just mad that RIM has developed a great OS and copy-cat is the only thing you can troll w/ now.

Sucks to be you LOL
    You who?
    Last edited by Zipster; 09-03-09 at 03:26 PM.
    09-03-09 03:14 PM
    STop it! Have you seen this new os for the storm that every storm owner is drooling over?? Lol! If I've ever seen an attempt of a blatent rip - this is it
    Sorry but rim/bb have no chance of creating a device of such quality as the iPhone so it has to try and copy it. Just like every other phone company. The iPhone has set the standard, a standard that...
    I said it's an attempt of the iPhones swift functions. It is much better than before, but now it's not a storm anymore it's a storm with an os that tries to copy an iPhone! It's quite bizzarre! Rim...
    What I find hilarious is that you guys have been constantly slating the iPhone. Then this blatent attempt of copying the iPhones swift functions comes out in this os, and you are trying to make out...
    good to see you too, and yes i have seen the storm with the latest update etc and although it is an improvement its still not up to a reasonable standard for a touchscreen phone in my opinion. seems...
    bugs bugs bugs bugs, lag lag lag lag update update update crash crash crash = storm (i hated mine aswel, thats why i got rid - you should too)
    we have learned that the iphone most definately spanks the storm.....and makes it beg.

Obviously I'm not entitled to my opinion. I'm not trying to annoy people, just stating what I think about the phone. Obviously some people cannot take that and have to reply with bitchy and...
    See now you still can't spell my name? Don't try and be funny by posting pictures up, that's what nobs do.
    I'd gladly bounce your storm off the wall though.

Damn right I'm bitter. How dare blackberry or any other company for that matter expect me to be satisfied with such garbage. And the names jononez, spell it right geoffrey, it's not hard - it's...

Im sorry but ive seen the storm with the new update, and although it is definately an improvement its still not that good really. from poor to mediocre at best
    Its an achievement to be a troll actually. to achieve troll status you need to throw that piece of garbage away and get a phone that works great - with no updates etc

so thanks man, appreciate it...
    Yep the iphone has never had such serious problems as the storm. The iphone has always been much faster and stable - purely because it is built much much better. The Storm build quality is quite...

lol again i see more storm owners trying to say people havent got a clue how to use the phone! HA! Is it such a complex, clever and sophisticated device to the point where it doesnt work??! Who wants...
    take away all the fancy graphics on the iphone. you are left with a very fast, stable, solid media AND business device. the storm is poo end of. it couldnt handle watching a damn video never mind...
    The reason i first came to this site (or any phone forum for that matter) is because i was having major problems with the storm. I needed help and wondered if anybody else were having the same...

No device is perfect. But to me the Storm is miles behind any phone on the market. Why? Because its totally unreliable and unpredictable. The reliablity factor should come as standard with a phone...
    what kinda stupid phone is this? how can you put up with this foolishness all the time?

storm = joke

and people say its a business phone. haha
    No no no, believe me i have owned a storm. It looked great. But it had me pulling my hair out for nearly 2 weeks. (The clock, the freezes, the battery pulls and my favourite: trying to click a link...
    Garbage camera - garbage phone. Nuff said
    lol havent been on here for a while, but the problems with the storm are obviously still apparent. I dont know how people can say that the storm is for business/pro use??!! how can any device that...
    Its obvious why your here
    09-03-09 03:26 PM
    I don't care who sues who. I don't care. What I find sad is that you are suddenly raving about this new os when the iPhone has had this standard since day 1. How can you say it's not a blatent rip? Come on! You say it's rim improving when you only have to look at it for 5 seconds to tell that rim have been working on the storm with an iPhone on the desk! It's so obvious!
    ^^^^^^see post above^^^^^^

its so obvious
    09-03-09 03:27 PM
    I don't care who sues who. I don't care. What I find sad is that you are suddenly raving about this new os when the iPhone has had this standard since day 1. How can you say it's not a blatent rip? Come on! You say it's rim improving when you only have to look at it for 5 seconds to tell that rim have been working on the storm with an iPhone on the desk! It's so obvious!
    So the iPhone had it since day one. Big whoop. I'm glad it's lit a fire under RIM's feet so they improve their OS. Competition is great for the end-user!

But hey, glad to see you still finding something troll about after RIM listened and fixed all the problems you had!
    Last edited by Zipster; 09-03-09 at 03:32 PM.
    09-03-09 03:30 PM
    Storms suck. Admit it guys. iPhones are soooo much better. Yea that's why I'm here - to voice my opinion. And what?
    You do mean the iHeat or iMine right?
    09-03-09 03:37 PM
    You do mean the iHeat or iMine right?

I was thinking the iBoom!
    09-03-09 03:38 PM
    Storms suck. Admit it guys. iPhones are soooo much better. Yea that's why I'm here - to voice my opinion. And what?
    admit what? The only one that needs to admit anything is you. You have been brainwashed and you have bought into the cult life style that is apple.
    09-03-09 03:39 PM
    Okay.......... so we determined that the OP does not like his storm and is entitled to his own opinion, but once things like they have got out of line. All parties posts will be reviewed in this matter.

09-03-09 03:52 PM
    DAMN he beat me AGAIN!

Seriously folks, this thread went off the rails last couple pages. I will clean it up later, but it's staying close, AND....

.....from our Posting Rules & Guidelines.....

Post in the Right Forum
    We’ve done our best to layout the forum categories so they are logical and make sense. When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General CrackBerry Discussion and General RIM/BlackBerry Discussion are good places to post if you have a serious question but are not quite sure where to put it. These forums are less stringently moderated, while specific forums (BlackBerry 8700 Series for example) are more strictly moderated to maintain their quality and usefulness.

And of course, we also have the Off-Topic Discussion forum. This is the place on the site to have fun and talk about whatever. From sports to the weather to what to buy your girlfriend for her birthday (buying her a new blackberry is always a good thing), anything goes in here. Just remember to keep it clean, keep it productive and keep it legal!

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.

Personal Attacks
    Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!

Reporting a bad post
    There is a "Report bad post" button on the top right side of each post (red/white triangle) or you can send a PM to a moderator.
    09-03-09 03:59 PM
113 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD