Does anyone else feel me hear!! it is slow, very unresponsive!! it only works when it wants to, it freezes up. when i'm making a phone call and i have to press a number to get to a different menu or an extension; it's too slow to bring up the keypad and sometimes its there but i can't press anything!!!! i add a few apps and it slows down tremendously!! i've already changed it once. after the first software update the acceloramotor transition was quicker but over time it slowed down and still freezes/gets stuck in either panoramic or portrait mode!!! and it seems that all the good apps are being made for the bold and other berry's. AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!! there's so much more but that's all i can remember right now. i was gonna return it but when i decided to i was already passed my 30 days so now i'm stuck for 2 effing years!!!! so i'm praying for miracles to happen with, hopefully soon, upcoming software updates and bug fixes. does anyone know where i can go to, to formally complain???? thanks for listening/reading.
    01-12-09 07:33 PM
    seems you got a bad storm.

ps. this belongs in rants and raves.
    01-12-09 07:34 PM
    /Hands Peter some "Cheese"
    01-12-09 07:35 PM
    I am feeling the same way....I have the very same issues that you are having. I like everything about the phone, if only it would work like it's suppose to.
    01-12-09 07:36 PM
    You need a hug, or a cuddle or something.

Anyway, Rants and Raves is that way ====>
    01-12-09 07:36 PM
    I am feeling the same way....I have the very same issues that you are having. I like everything about the phone, if only it would work like it's suppose to.
    thank you for sympathizing.
    01-12-09 07:37 PM
    Wow is all I can say. And as far as formally complaining, with this attitude you're going to get just as far here as you would with Verizon or Blackberry. And by saying that I mean if I were working anywhere and you approached our interactions like this you WOULD be stuck for 2 years. Even with a huge turn around in approach if you think a "formal complaint" is going to get you anything aside from a device that works properly for you is a pretty big pipe dream.
    01-12-09 07:38 PM
    hahahahahahaha thanks for the hugs and cheese. i'll pass on the cheese though, i'm starting to get lactose intolerant.
    01-12-09 07:39 PM
    What OS are you running?
    01-12-09 07:39 PM
    Wow is all I can say. And as far as formally complaining, with this attitude you're going to get just as far here as you would with Verizon or Blackberry. And by saying that I mean if I were working anywhere and you approached our interactions like this you WOULD be stuck for 2 years. Even with a huge turn around in approach if you think a "formal complaint" is going to get you anything aside from a device that works properly for you is a pretty big pipe dream.
    of course i would approach it more respectfully and generally nice but i just wanted to vent my frustrations.
    01-12-09 07:41 PM
    The cheese goes with the "Whine"! We go first class around here!
    01-12-09 07:42 PM
    What OS are you running?
    im running 4.7.0.75
    01-12-09 07:42 PM
    or fries with that whamburger

You have every right to your opinions and how you feel about your phone, this phone is not for everybody.
    01-12-09 07:44 PM
    i will buy it from you if you are not happy. I will buy it let me know?
    01-12-09 07:45 PM
    im running 4.7.0.75
    Try upgrading to .86 or at least .85, you might see a difference. I say might because if it is the hardware, no software upgrade can really help it that much. I know that I saw a big difference in performance when I went from .75 to .85.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 07:46 PM
    i will buy it from you if you are not happy. I will buy it let me know?
    it would have to be enough to buy a new curve or close to it.
    01-12-09 07:46 PM
    Try upgrading to .86 or at least .85, you might see a difference. I say might because if it is the hardware, no software upgrade can really help it that much. I know that I saw a big difference in performance when I went from .75 to .85.

i probably would try that but i have a mac and so i can't do it. i'm hoping that vzw releases it soon.
    01-12-09 07:49 PM
    The cheese goes with the "Whine"! We go first class around here!
    Nice. We all roll first class around here
    01-12-09 07:51 PM
    If you really are having that much trouble using your storm then I would bet that you do indeed have a bad unit. Keep returning it till you get a Good unit. Don't let them have the satisfaction of sticking you with a Freeze Master 2000. Make them pay for putting this phone out before it was ready for the masses

Last edited by crashberry; 01-12-09 at 07:56 PM.
    01-12-09 07:54 PM
    Does anyone else feel me hear!! it is slow, very unresponsive!! it only works when it wants to, it freezes up. when i'm making a phone call and i have to press a number to get to a different menu or an extension; it's too slow to bring up the keypad and sometimes its there but i can't press anything!!!! i add a few apps and it slows down tremendously!! i've already changed it once. after the first software update the acceloramotor transition was quicker but over time it slowed down and still freezes/gets stuck in either panoramic or portrait mode!!! and it seems that all the good apps are being made for the bold and other berry's. AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!! there's so much more but that's all i can remember right now. i was gonna return it but when i decided to i was already passed my 30 days so now i'm stuck for 2 effing years!!!! so i'm praying for miracles to happen with, hopefully soon, upcoming software updates and bug fixes. does anyone know where i can go to, to formally complain???? thanks for listening/reading.
    I think you may be better off with a different phone. I thought the 30 days window was extended for the holidays. If not, get the phone unlocked by Verizon and then sell it at a marked up price on ebay or something. Then use the money to buy another phone
    01-12-09 07:54 PM
    i am really unhappy with mine also, I cant see why all the fanboys are attached to this phone, as soon as verizon releases their version of the bold, off to ebay this thing goes.
    01-12-09 07:55 PM
    im running 4.7.0.75
    Well there's your problem

Have a go at the newly leaked .86 and see if that cures your problems.
    01-12-09 07:59 PM
    I can't believe anyone hates this phone. It's so cool. Maybe you don't use the suretype enough and are trying to use the full keyboard. With the new OS out, this phone is MUCH better. I agree with .65 and .75 the phone was slow. We are on the bleeding edge here. Give the phone a few more months and it will be right up there with the iphone.
    01-12-09 07:59 PM
    I can't believe anyone hates this phone.
    I couldn't possibly agree more CMG.
    01-12-09 08:01 PM
    i am really unhappy with mine also, I cant see why all the fanboys are attached to this phone, as soon as verizon releases their version of the bold, off to ebay this thing goes.
    you know, that's sounds like a great idea. do you know when that will be?? it's called the niagra right??
    01-12-09 08:01 PM
113 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD