Have you not paid ANY attention to ANYTHING I've written on this forum?? Good god man, I'm not looking to replace my Storm. I LIKE my storm. You have me confused with a bunch of malcontents who keep coming to the STorm forum to talk up other phones (which SHOULD fall under the guise of "troll", IMO)
    Yes I have and I didn't say you specifically were looking to replace your Storm. Learn2CommonSense and no need to raise your blood pressure.
    06-17-10 12:13 PM
    Yes I have and I didn't say you specifically were looking to replace your Storm. Learn2CommonSense and no need to raise your blood pressure.
    My bp is fine. In fact it's usually a tiny bit low.

Next time, leave out the "you" when you quote MY posts, and maybe I won't infer something YOU didn't intend.
    06-17-10 12:34 PM
    My bp is fine. In fact it's usually a tiny bit low.

Next time, leave out the "you" when you quote MY posts, and maybe I won't infer something YOU didn't intend.
    Fair enough but I clearly stated "many of you" which does not mean you directly.
    06-17-10 12:39 PM
    Sprint is pushing the EVO 4G which is alot better than the Storm 2..
    Is Sprint also pushing out other subjective opinions about individualized experiences?

Apples are Apples. Oranges are Oranges.

They're not the same. Stop trying to compare them.
    06-17-10 01:33 PM
    Fair enough but I clearly stated "many of you" which does not mean you directly.
    actually, I think that's an inclusive term ("many of you"). ie, you included me.
    06-17-10 03:45 PM
    actually, I think that's an inclusive term ("many of you"). ie, you included me.
    No.

Read it again.
    Not even 6 months after the Storm 2 released, many of you were anticipating the launch of the Storm 3.
    Just because I quoted you doesn't mean I included you. In fact, the "many of you" is a generalization (in this case, a lot of the S2 owners here). That's not an inclusive term towards you. It's a generalization (look the word up on Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com)
    06-17-10 03:53 PM
    No.

Read it again.

Just because I quoted you doesn't mean I included you. In fact, the "many of you" is a generalization (in this case, a lot of the S2 owners here). That's not an inclusive term towards you. It's a generalization (look the word up on Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com)
    You are wearing me down. How about we call it a draw? You butted in when I addressed someone else, made it APPEAR that you were addressing me (as part of a group), and the rest is history. Please let it go. over and out.
    06-17-10 03:57 PM
    You are wearing me down. How about we call it a draw? You butted in when I addressed someone else, made it APPEAR that you were addressing me (as part of a group), and the rest is history. Please let it go. over and out.
    You were the one that came back and replied to my post after I said fair enough.

dun wury boi i r dun
    06-17-10 03:58 PM
    You were the one that came back and replied to my post after I said fair enough.

dun wury boi i r dun

as long as we are DONE, I'm ecstatic!
    06-17-10 04:02 PM
    Yeah, get the Evo 4g. Just remember to have it rooted so you can underclock it to save battery. Turn off the 4g too...to save battery. Turn down the screen as well...to save battery. Get a task killer so programs don't run too often in the background...to save battery. Don't use the browser too much...to save battery. Also, avoid video and music...and whatever you do, don't make phone calls...to save battery.

Got it? The Evo has bad power management.

Or, you could always stick with something worth owning since the Storm problems aren't really T-Mobile's fault.
    06-17-10 04:10 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD