The only reason I went back was for some unknown reason my pictures loaded on my memory card could not be used for sending email. I also could not access my pictures for wallpaper. I did do battery pulls and that did not resolve the issue.
    I could send via MMS.

I seem to be the only one who had this issue. Everyone thinks .103 is great and the hybrid is great. I liked it much better then the clunky .75. Going back resolved that issue and I sent most of my pictures to picturebucket.

Both the upgrade and the downgrade went smoothly. Should I try again? Perhaps my problem was a fluke?

I would love to install .106 if it was already configured for me.
    Last edited by hookbill; 02-18-09 at 09:22 AM.
    02-18-09 09:05 AM
    definitely try again.
    02-18-09 09:15 AM
    Let me ammend my opening statement. I could send pictures via MMS, it was just the wallpaper and email that was the problem.
    02-18-09 09:21 AM
    Try again. I did the same thing, updated to .103 then couldnt get custom profiles to work, downgraded, couldnt stand .75, then re-upgraded and everything is gravy on .103 now.
    02-18-09 05:52 PM
    You know I actually did and by the end of the day it had sucked the life out of my memory. I really feel the performance isn't much better then .75, if it's better at all.

I already went back to .75, and I don't plan on doing anymore leaks. I'll wait for the real deal.
    02-18-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD