As soon as I seen it I grabbed it and pulled the battery. Let it sit for a week. I put the battery back in and it works (kinda) There is a small dot under the screen looks like water is under it... The click feels better then my Storm lol. But it doesn't click to select. What the heck do I do with it? Toss it? Keep for parts? I think I'm gonna email the gal who owns it and see if she needs it...
    04-02-09 11:44 AM
    I think I'm gonna email the gal who owns it and see if she needs it...
    I'm not knockin' ya but, if you had any morals, you'd try to contact her. Picture someone finding your baby.
    04-02-09 11:46 AM
    As soon as I seen it I grabbed it and pulled the battery. Let it sit for a week. I put the battery back in and it works (kinda) There is a small dot under the screen looks like water is under it... The click feels better then my Storm lol. But it doesn't click to select. What the heck do I do with it? Toss it? Keep for parts? I think I'm gonna email the gal who owns it and see if she needs it...
    LOL really dude? "See if she needs it"?
    04-02-09 11:52 AM
    might as well email or call her. its Probably already blacklisted.
    04-02-09 11:53 AM
    You "seen" it, huh?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 11:54 AM
    You "seen" it, huh?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Naw, I kept my wandering eyes out of any photo album...
    04-02-09 11:56 AM
    LOL really dude? "See if she needs it"?
    I'm sure it's already replaced... She's from out of stats...
    04-02-09 11:56 AM
    might as well email or call her. its Probably already blacklisted.
    That's what I'm thinking...
    04-02-09 11:57 AM
    I think it is fair to ask if she "needs" it. Anyone who washes their cell phone, especially one this expensive may not actually need it..lol
    04-02-09 11:57 AM
    I think it is fair to ask if she "needs" it. Anyone who washes their cell phone, especially one this expensive may not actually need it..lol
    LOL, I'd at least take mine to get replaced...

She was emailed, we'll see what she says..
    04-02-09 12:03 PM
    There aren't enough words to put how messed up this post is. Sounds like you already had ideas of what you wanted to do with the phone since you snatched it up and let it dry out for a week. Doesn't sound like you were going to give it back anyway. Considering the fact that you have the same exact phone asking for advice on what to do with it.
    04-02-09 12:05 PM
    I'm sure it's already replaced... She's from out of stats...
    You could be right, but I'm sure they'd love to have it back. If nothing else, she could sell it herself for parts or whatever on eBay. She obviously needs to take better care of her ****, but still, we all do stupid things from time to time. I wash my leather wallet once per month it seems, hahah.
    04-02-09 12:07 PM
    There aren't enough words to put how messed up this post is. Sounds like you already had ideas of what you wanted to do with the phone since you snatched it up and let it dry out for a week. Doesn't sound like you were going to give it back anyway. Considering the fact that you have the same exact phone asking for advice on what to do with it.
    WTF you talking about princess....
    Your right I didn't pull the battery out in hopes to maybe save it from shorting so a lost phone MAY work for someone.

What am I gonna do with a 2nd Storm? Sell it? Right cause it's gonna be either reported lost so the ESN is gonna be locked. So no go there sweetheart...

Sorry to burst your bubble.. There ARE some good people in the world still. What would have YOU done?

There's not enough words in how YOUR thinking is... I'm a firefighter, I LOVE to help people. Sorry to let you down.
    Last edited by xxfire; 04-02-09 at 12:11 PM.
    04-02-09 12:09 PM
    AGREEEEEEED
    04-02-09 12:10 PM
    You could be right, but I'm sure they'd love to have it back. If nothing else, she could sell it herself for parts or whatever on eBay. She obviously needs to take better care of her ****, but still, we all do stupid things from time to time. I wash my leather wallet once per month it seems, hahah.
    Does you leather wallet retail for $500?
    04-02-09 12:10 PM
    I already emailed her...

Here let me show you that I emailed her so some people in this thread don't think I didn't

I found your Blackberry. In the bottom of a washing machine. I can send it back to you if you need it... I love my Blackberry Storm and know I'd be lost without mine.

Let me know what you would like me to do with it...

Thanks
    Rich

PS. Don't worry if you send me your address to send it back to you. I'm a firefighter not a creep that gonna stalk you
    04-02-09 12:11 PM
    AGREEEEEEED
    Of course you would. You just want it so you can activate it on your network.

I have nothing to gain from keeping her storm.
    04-02-09 12:13 PM
    Exactly. The OP is acting as if it's really "his" storm, "Finder's Keepers!!!". On such a high priced item, it's only natural to think about keeping it for personal gain (everybody would), but it's those who don't follow these instincts that will make this world a better place.
    04-02-09 12:16 PM
    Exactly. The OP is acting as if it's really "his" storm, "Finder's Keepers!!!". On such a high priced item, it's only natural to think about keeping it for personal gain (everybody would), but it's those who don't follow these instincts that will make this world a better place.
    And that's what I'm hoping for... I'm doing the right thing...
    The OP is NOT acting as if it's finders keepers, I don't want the dang thing.. ZERO use for it...
    04-02-09 12:17 PM
    And posting this up for jbdale since he can't figure out how to post in the right thread...

Originally Posted by jbdale
    Why don't or didn't you just take it to the store and have them contact her? "see if she needs it" seriously? Gee what do you when you find someone's wallet?
    Umm first off, post this in the right post...
    SECONDLY, when I find a wallet I call them to see how I can get them their wallet back.

I found it, pulled that battery, let it dry, put it back in got her info and contacted her.. so ya.. I did what your supposed to do.
    04-02-09 12:18 PM
    Does you leather wallet retail for $500?
    Heheh nah, but it does carry my cash, cards and occasionally social security card!
    04-02-09 12:19 PM
    No, you kept it for a week. What you should have done was taken it to the carrier and had them contact her.
    04-02-09 12:19 PM
    Heheh nah, but it does carry my cash, cards and occasionally social security card!
    lol...Thats fair then. God knows that identity theft is far more expensive than a phone!
    04-02-09 12:23 PM
    And posting this up for jbdale since he can't figure out how to post in the right thread...

Originally Posted by jbdale
    Why don't or didn't you just take it to the store and have them contact her? "see if she needs it" seriously? Gee what do you when you find someone's wallet?
    Umm first off, post this in the right post...
    SECONDLY, when I find a wallet I call them to see how I can get them their wallet back.

I found it, pulled that battery, let it dry, put it back in got her info and contacted her.. so ya.. I did what your supposed to do.
    It's good that you did the right thing, I think we can all applaud you for that. Understand though that your first post made it seem like you were more interested in just tossing it out, or using it for parts--regardless of what you intended! If you just said, "Hey, found a Storm, emailed the chick that owns it to see if she wants it back," then we all would have sung your praises off the bat.
    04-02-09 12:23 PM
    No, you kept it for a week. What you should have done was taken it to the carrier and had them contact her.
    Ya I can see them putting the battery in a wet phone and blowing it up...
    It was almost a week sorry.. was 4 days... I guess I needed to be more specific.
    04-02-09 12:24 PM
231 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD