I've been reading the post's regarding the beta firmware releases and was a bit nervous about actually upgrading my storm. However, after being increasing upset with 4.7.0.75's performance. Decided on 4.7.0.109 and so far i have been very pleased i did.

I followed DonNyugen's post and it was extremely easy to follow and made it painless. It's sticky'd at the top of this forum section. Everything you need to know to get it done is there. Plus, solutions to other issues you may have as a result is also available on this forum.

Thx DonNguyen, i'm just now enjoying my storm .

AJ
    03-15-09 03:17 PM
    Well, that is great. A good device is the one that works well.
    03-15-09 03:18 PM
    Welcome to the addiction of crack. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 04:07 PM
    Welcome to the addiction of crack. Lol

I was gonna say the exact same thing.
    03-15-09 04:34 PM
    acceptance of your newfound addiction is step #1

03-15-09 06:43 PM
    That's good to hear.

03-15-09 07:24 PM
    OS 109 runs well for me too. This site is the only reason I haven't returned my Storm! A quick launcher to Crackberry should be standard on all blackberries..lol
    03-15-09 10:00 PM
    I am curious - lots of people who don't upgrade to a beta OS say they don't because they're nervous about doing so. What are the fears? Obviously your carrier's tech support won't help you if you're not running the official OS, but I've never found them anything close to helpful. Worried about bricking your device? JL can help you out of a jam there (very easily, I might add). What is it that prevents so many more people from being happy?!
    03-15-09 10:08 PM
    I am curious - lots of people who don't upgrade to a beta OS say they don't because they're nervous about doing so. What are the fears? Obviously your carrier's tech support won't help you if you're not running the official OS, but I've never found them anything close to helpful. Worried about bricking your device? JL can help you out of a jam there (very easily, I might add). What is it that prevents so many more people from being happy?!
    For most of them it is lack of technical knowledge or they just don't care to take a chance. Some people prefer to stick with what the provider recommends.
    03-15-09 10:13 PM

^ fear of the unknown.

you should know that by now.
    03-15-09 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD