02-25-09 03:30 PM
29 12
tools
    I just dropped mine and I just took off my clear hard case the day before. It pissed me off, bad timing. I only have 5 cases I just have a hard time keeping my phone in a case due to the fact I have to wear a Shirt and tie. Cases are too big for most pockets in your pants. anyone have any ideas or better cases to work with?
    02-25-09 11:14 AM
    Yea, that's why I keeps my silicone on at all times...
    The silicone skin was on the phone.
    02-25-09 11:16 AM
    I dropped mine aswell, I was doing laundry and I had the phone in one hand and as I opened the laundry room door the phone dropped on the floor. My immediate reaction was "oh **** no! lol... Then when I checked my phone there was not scratch due to the BB Silicone skin however the screen was ****ed it won't click anymore. There is a thread that shows you fix the screen by adjusting the two screws behind the battery cover. You need to use a pin and remove the little red sticker then adjust the screen and I was back to normal.. The only problem now is with .109 it has a major memory leak...
    02-25-09 03:00 PM
    Yeah I had to do that to get my screen back to working. And it took an extra day because I didn't find the sweet spot the first time around.
    02-25-09 03:30 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD