02-19-09 07:05 PM
114 ... 345
tools
    Have never dropped mine, I'm anal about that, I treat my Storm like a newborn!!!
    why would you post here then??? kinda defeats the purpose of the thread....

i dropped mine for the first time since jan 1st. it was in the silicon skin from BB when it fell from couch seat height onto hardwood floor. obviously came through unscaved but still freaked me out. i've been real anal about my storm, so it was a tragic event hahaa.

oh btw i love the expression three peice expolsion
    02-16-09 11:14 PM
    went to a new year's party.. dropped it in the middle of street that night ( i didnt know ).
    woke up the next morning looking for my phone.. go to my car and it's face down in the street. i almost died there. small scratches on the outside metal, but it was otherwise fine.. no internal damage nor screen. not run over either.. and i am incredibly lucky
    02-16-09 11:19 PM

oh btw i love the expression three peice expolsion
    lol i do too. it's what happened to mine too.
    02-17-09 12:52 AM
    I was going to put my storm into the holster and kinda missed. My heart stopped thankfully i was on carpet.
    02-17-09 02:37 AM
    damnit! dropped it again today in my store. no three piece explosion though. luckily it dropped on my foot.
    02-17-09 02:45 AM
    Went out to the bars on Friday night, and later that morning around 4AM my friend (the DD) was drivin my truck back to my house where he left his car. Well I said something to **** him off, can't remember what go figure, and he stops in the middle of a caldesac about 4 houses down, takes my keys, and locks my car and runs over and jumps in his car and jets down the street. Well bein the smart guy that i pull the lock up and get out to try to flag him down and my alarm starts going off. My storm was in my lap and hit the pavement as soon as i got outta the car. Landed on the battery side and the silicone case, as useless as it seems, took most of the impact.

After i beat the door down and got my roommate to let me in so i could get an extra set of keys, i had 3 neighbors including the policeman from across the street come and make sure everything was alright.

I hate my friends.
    02-17-09 09:03 AM
    02-17-09 12:38 PM
    Dropped mine getting out of my lifted Jeep Wrangler yesterday! Was so scared!!! Little tiny scratc on corner put all is good *whew*...working like a champ!!
    02-17-09 12:44 PM
    I dropped mine last night at the gym. No explosion or damage. I have the sylicone cover on it and the floor was rubber. I am thinking about getting one of them fancy IS.

The Storm is sexi and its sexiness should be able to be seen!!!
    02-18-09 02:30 PM
    No cover on my Storm. It faceplanted itself on my concrete driveway this morning while I was trying to answer the phone.

All is well.
    02-18-09 04:41 PM
    02-18-09 05:11 PM
    Dropped mine at my brothe's house the other day, dropped it on his glass table and bounced off onto his carpet, Happy to announce that both glass table and my BB- Storm are well...
    02-19-09 01:29 PM
    Dropped mine as i walked outside the house, fell out my hands when i got it out my pocked and flew into the air.....landed on my foot as i was walking forwards and i kicked it about 6foot away from me. Now have 4 nice scratches on all four corners, it has to have a couple of scratches
    02-19-09 03:34 PM
    only dropped mine once! i was scared at first but then i remebered how kicka$$ this phone is!!! i have the silicone skin and screen film.
    02-19-09 07:05 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD