I just dropped my Storm and I cracked the screen, it still work fine but It doesn't look as nice anymore. Does anyone know where I can get a screen for it?

PLEASE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

ASAP
    05-03-09 08:05 PM
    cnn.cn

10char
    05-03-09 08:06 PM
    cnn.cn

10char
    thanks boss
    05-03-09 08:12 PM
    I have a refurb Storm coming tomorrow, courtesy of VZW for $50. Found out through this site that they do this as a 1 time courtesy for cracked screens. If there is other damage or the phone does not function they will not replace.
    05-03-09 08:24 PM
    or ebay they can be found
    05-03-09 08:34 PM
    I have a refurb Storm coming tomorrow, courtesy of VZW for $50. Found out through this site that they do this as a 1 time courtesy for cracked screens. If there is other damage or the phone does not function they will not replace.
    DID YOU CALL THEM AND THEY ARE SENDING THIS FOR YOU? I WILL DO THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING TOMORROW, THEN I'LL TAKE THE SCREEN AND I'LL PUT IT ON MY PHONE...

THANKS!!!!!
    05-03-09 08:38 PM
    Maybe look for one that has a blocked esn. and buy one just for the parts.
    05-03-09 08:39 PM
    Maybe look for one that has a blocked esn. and buy one just for the parts.
    Right, i was trying to find one....if anyone knows about one let me know please, i couldn't find it yet....
    05-03-09 08:43 PM
    DID YOU CALL THEM AND THEY ARE SENDING THIS FOR YOU? I WILL DO THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING TOMORROW, THEN I'LL TAKE THE SCREEN AND I'LL PUT IT ON MY PHONE...

THANKS!!!!!
    Hmmm.....not sure this will work because they are expecting to receive the other one back with a cracked screen. I don't know if they would be checking the numbers on it. Personally, as much as I hate to give up my great clicking screen, I would prefer to have the replacement phone that was refurbed in the factory. If my new phone is not up to par, I will just ask for another until I get a good one. They said this will not affect my original warranty date. Oh, to answer your question, yes I called and they are sending it. The first time I called there were no refurb Storms available. I waited almost a week and asked them to check their stock again. They had some available and sending it 2 day shipping, arriving tomorrow.
    05-03-09 09:26 PM
    I just called VZW on my cracked screen (no insurance) was to let me buy a new one at the one year price of 269 bucks - bummer. I will try to buy the parts and fix it myself
    05-21-09 08:06 AM
    05-21-09 09:05 AM
    I've thrown mine across the room and onto the floor 4 times now in frustration (hoping it would break) but the darn thing keeps ticking.

One time the battery door flew off and I stomped on the unit (it was face down), and now the click of the screen is fantastic- I mean it's perfect everywhere and makes that nice click like the original Verizon commercials had. Must have bent something the right way!
    05-21-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD