if it helps any, i'm a lifeguard. just wanna throw that out there...
    05-17-09 11:50 PM
    and im a certified electrolux engineer..seriously
    05-18-09 06:30 PM
    the tour is verizon's version of the BOLD essentially. a little bit smaller though.

to the OP...if you can hang on to the storm (since there was no real damage to the phone) wait for the tour and return to a nice qwerty BB!! just my two cents...
    Instead of comparing it to a Bold, it's easier to say it's like a trackball version of the Storm. The screen is a bit smaller, the space is taken up by a qwerty keyboard. But under the hood, I believe it will be the Storm for all essential purposes; but with expanded memory if I am not mistaken. I think it uses the same MSM7600 chipset at 500-some-odd MHz.
    05-18-09 11:09 PM
    the storm is a load of crap. i happily gave mine up or a curve and can't wait for the tour to get out. stupid storm was a mistake!
    05-18-09 11:20 PM
    It will have something similar if not the exact thing. Maybe the might soften it a bit.
    05-20-09 12:22 PM
    you can get another bb. I just walked in there saying the storm isnt up to expectations and they gave me a curve on the spot. Verizon knows they messed up big time on the first storm. Thats why less than a year later a second is coming out. Just to bad people had to spend 199 on it. God i cant even thinking about spending 600 dollars on a phone that does not work!!!
    05-20-09 12:33 PM
    OMG! Its just a phone!!
    everone knows that a blackberry isnt just a phone. For people that use it for business its a lifeline. If your blackberry isnt working right you are F'd. I mean i had the storm all my goodness the phone would reboot i lost a clients with the storm. Come on people its not just a phone.
    05-20-09 12:37 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD