05-17-09 08:21 PM
55 123
tools
    I have had the Blackberry Storm for a while now and I noticed that, I really dont run into other people who own the storm. It could be because the rep it has recieved due to its performance on the latest OFFICIAL update which has its own set of issues. But I've learned to cope with its flaws and It definately is a great phone If you kno your way around it. I do feel a good sense of being different from the "crowd" I guess you could say. The most common thing I get is.. "Oh, is that the Iphone?", lol. I guess it varies with some people. But yea.. Point is, I dont see It around alot. Does anyone else experience this??
    (randomness.. i know lol)
    05-15-09 12:49 AM
    Hmm, a little. I only know one other person with it. But nobody asks me if its the iPhone or not. Everyone knows what that is. But um, I get quite good comments about my phone.
    05-15-09 12:50 AM
    I feel the need to talk to everyone I see with a storm, and I am always more enthusiastic than
    The other person...... I do in general see more BB than any other smart phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 12:52 AM
    I've seen them everywhere I've been lately. In Atlanta I saw several the last weekend I was there. In the hospital where I work since I got mine back on release day about 5 of my co-workers have gotten them. So I guess it just depends on whatever part of the woods you hang out in. I to am always the enthusiastic one lol.
    05-15-09 12:57 AM
    I only know 2 others with a storm and I've seen one random person since I've had mine. Most ppl I know have a curve. Those with bbs that is.

05-15-09 01:00 AM
    ive seen close to 15 people with the storm that werent me. one is a friend and the rest are ppl i dont know. literally EVERYONE else i know does have a BB of sorts.. one of the many advantages to being in a band an traveling. BBs are a mUST!! gotta love BBM
    05-15-09 02:14 AM
    I've seen a few ppl wit a storm I always ask them what update do they have and they always say they have the .75 and then I jus show off mine with the latest updates....

....IN UR FACE....
    05-15-09 02:23 AM
    I've seen a few ppl wit a storm I always ask them what update do they have and they always say they have the .75 and then I jus show off mine with the latest updates....

....IN UR FACE....
    after you show the updates on your phone do they seem to care?
    05-15-09 02:27 AM
    ive seen a lot of ppl with the storm
    05-15-09 02:28 AM
    Some do some don't...
    05-15-09 02:48 AM
    I actually dont find many.... Lots of people find me though... I always get stopped and asked where I got my white storm from
    05-15-09 02:56 AM
    Agree'd All my friends have nokias apart from one who has a bold and a iphone.

Sucks only having one person i know on BBM lol.
    05-15-09 03:05 AM
    There are a lot of storm users here in Los angeles. Saw like 5 today and that was just in my neighborhood.

$0.02.

05-15-09 03:31 AM
    You don't see a lot of BBs in Malaysia. Probably the subscription is too expensive for people here. Anyway, seen 1 other person using the Storm last week. The most happening phones in Malaysia it seems is Nokia and iPhone.
    05-15-09 04:18 AM
    Well here in south carolina I see them very often. Seems like the bogo offer from verizon was gangbanged by the people here lol
    05-15-09 05:08 AM
    What's funny to me is that there are people who buy touchscreen phones that aren't the Storm or an iPhone.

"You bought an LG? Really?"

05-15-09 05:09 AM
    In my hpme town I have ran into 3 people with the Storm and I've had mine since the beginning. None of them had any upgrades to their os and they also didn't have a clue as to how to install os or apps. One of the girls I met I became friends with so I upgraded her os to .132 slimmed and she loves it.

05-15-09 06:45 AM
    I've only found one other person with a storm, that is fine by me. For some reason it actually drives me nuts when I see about 10 people a day with the same phone that I have. I like being different. Of course, the people that i see with storms are so spread out, when I do see them I just figure they have good taste in hand-held devices.
    05-15-09 07:31 AM
    I see people all the time with Storms. i was at Dave and Busters last weekend and saw 3 different people with them.
    05-15-09 07:37 AM
    ive only seen a few people and most of them didnt have it the next time i saw them
    05-15-09 07:48 AM
    I have had the Blackberry Storm for a while now and I noticed that, I really dont run into other people who own the storm. It could be because the rep It has recieved due to its performance on the latest OFFICIAL update which has its own set of issues. But I've learned to cope with its flaws and It definately is a great phone If you kno your way around it. I do feel a good sense of being different from the "crowd" I guess you could say. The most common thing I get is.. "Oh, is that the Iphone?", lol. I guess it varies with some people. But yea.. Point is, I dont see It around alot. Does anyone else experience this??
    (randomness.. i know lol)
    I agree, I dont know many other people either...maybe two people.
    05-15-09 08:01 AM
    I've had my Storm since November of last year and i've only seen 1 other person in that time with one.

And that was some guy on the underground who actually looked like the type of bloke who may well have stolen it !
    05-15-09 08:20 AM
    I've only seen one other person with a Storm, he used to work with me.... other than that I see alot of Pearls and Curves...
    05-15-09 08:30 AM
    There are 5 people that I work with who also have a storm. All of them have had the phone longer than me, and none of them know how to use the phone's capabilities beyond phone calls and text messages. I sometimes wonder why people purchase smartphones when they don't use them to their fullest potential.
    05-15-09 08:43 AM
    i know alot of people who have the storm .. i got my dad to get one he loves it and then i have three other people i work with that also are rocking the storm and a few friends ...
    05-15-09 08:44 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD