My cousin, Dad, best friend, and neighbor all have the storm. That is just those who I have direct contact with on a daily basis.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 09:02 AM
    In the Dc area i see a lot of storm users...guess it depends on the area, there are 4 people in my office with the Storm, and 6 associates of mine have the storm.
    05-15-09 09:03 AM
    Actually, I was the first of five people in my office of 20 people to get the Storm (25%) and I think my boss plans to get it as well! Since then, one person has ditched it and went back to his old flip phone.

The biggest thing I miss on the Storm as far as the phone's features is the shortcuts that the physical keyboard models have (among other things).
    Last edited by QuezXLV; 05-15-09 at 09:06 AM.
    05-15-09 09:04 AM
    I feel the need to talk to everyone I see with a storm, and I am always more enthusiastic than
    The other person...... I do in general see more BB than any other smart phones.

Good, im glad someone else does this. never did it with anything else..
    05-15-09 09:05 AM
    I have only seen a few people with the storm in the great north. When I asked if they have installed a better os they just looked at me..lol. I think there are people who use the phone and then there are people like us that USE the phone for everything it can be.
    05-15-09 09:05 AM
    I know several people that have the Storm. All of them say it's not that great, but they have it none the less. Haha
    05-15-09 09:10 AM
    i see the odd storm user, but dont approach them..

funny thing is the majority of people that talk about the storm are OTHER bb users... they always drool over the screen and ask if it's slow like they've heard...

so i just play a movie on it, or txt a friend quick and show them that the negative hype isnt really accurate

user error is destroying this phone's rep on CB... in the real world, things are a lot better haha

tonnnns of people on here seem to "need" to have a slick smartphone to handle their "massive business ventures" (crying that the storm doesnt meet these needs) and yet don't even seem to have the wherewithal to properly toast a slice of bread or program an alarm clock
    05-15-09 09:23 AM
    I was at a graduation and its seems like everyones mom had one.

Me, my wife and sister in law have the Storm...
    05-15-09 09:42 AM
    I do; in fact I remember coming accross a sales clerk at the Vitamin store I go to.
    Screech....... we had to stop and start
    talking about Storm stuff.
    Actually another person I know who has one yeah we kinda have Storm orgies as well.
    05-15-09 09:44 AM
    I see the Storm all over here in So Cal, as well as the iPhone. The Storm outnumbers the iPhone here at work by quite a bit. Unfortunately, very few of them know about Crackberry and even fewer are computer/phone literate. They are usually amazed by the Theme and how much faster my phone is compared to theirs.
    05-15-09 09:55 AM
    I see the Storm all over here in So Cal, as well as the iPhone. The Storm outnumbers the iPhone here at work by quite a bit. Unfortunately, very few of them know about Crackberry and even fewer are computer/phone literate. They are usually amazed by the Theme and how much faster my phone is compared to theirs.
    funny how proper maintenance can lead to night/day performance differences...no one seems to want to take the time to learn that though
    05-15-09 09:58 AM

So Cal rocks.................................
    05-15-09 10:06 AM
    I never really saw anyone else using one either in the consumer space or in the business space. A few here and there, but not very often Then, on Monday, I had two separate vendors in my office for two unrelated projects and at least one person from each team had a Storm.

Kind of surprised me but maybe it has something to do with the long running BOGO? Or maybe they fell for the "in two weeks we'll have an update out" line from VZW sales.

Both meetings ran over their scheduled time, so I didn't get to chat either one of them to see how they were getting along with their Storm.
    05-15-09 10:17 AM
    It could also be that it's kind of pricey... on a 3 year contract with Bell Mobility it's $249.99....
    05-15-09 10:47 AM
    Other than myself I only know one person with a Storm. This is mainly because where I work, Alltel is the primary wireless carrier. I see alot of Curves and Pearls as a result. I've seen many be one or two Iphones, but again, AT&T and Verizon are not major players in my area, although I get great coverage from Verizon.
    05-15-09 10:49 AM
    I've seen a few ppl wit a storm I always ask them what update do they have and they always say they have the .75 and then I jus show off mine with the latest updates....

....IN UR FACE....
    You've never had sex have you?

A few folks at work have Storms has their business phone and outside my job I know about 5 or 6 other people who have the Storm.

None of them have really complained about it.
    05-15-09 02:40 PM
    I actually have seen many storms from Costco to my brothers graduation haha

I should start rec'ing to come to crackberry
    05-15-09 02:42 PM
    Honestly.. That's what I enjoy about it. Better than being in the 'everyone and their mama has it' category like another phone I'm sure we're a bit familiar with..

05-15-09 02:43 PM
    I run into ppl from time to time.

WE'RE AN ELITE COMMUNITY
    05-15-09 03:01 PM
    Yea, the few ppl I have run into are usually unfamiliar with how to get different themes and App World and leaked OS updates... like some of you have said.. many ppl dont take it past the phone/text usage aspect of it
    05-15-09 11:10 PM
    Off the top of my head I know 6 people who have the Storm. I love my phone - with my bluetooth it's great. I have alot of applications on the Storm (see my signature). I was at a dinner the other day chatting with a girl - she saw my Storm and then pulled out a device and said - oh my daughters bought me this - I don't even know how to use it and I said--Oh an iphone - did you know that these two devices are mortal enemy's and she just laughed. Overall, alot of people make negative comments - screw them. The typing is a little challenging.
    05-15-09 11:19 PM
    I have a few friends running the Storm happily. Usually once a day i get someone asking what kind of phone it is.
    05-16-09 06:34 AM
    I have met 3 people that have it. The funny thing about my phone is that it always works perfectly until someone asks me about it. Then when I try to show them something it goes slowerr than heck and freezes up a little. Lol.

05-16-09 08:47 AM
    I guess it's the same here I have seen a few people with it and I to ask what apps are you running, what OS do you have,what themes do you use...Im addicted to this phone...I have also been asked if it was the Iphone...I say nope the IPHONE SUCKS!!! This is better!!!
    05-16-09 09:53 AM
    I, for one, don't know anyone with a storm, but I LOVE mine. I would suggest it to many people.
    05-16-09 09:57 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD