All the repeat threads before the launch or all the repeat threads from new BB/Storm users......
    11-23-08 04:13 PM
    ....Or all the threads about repeat threads!
    11-23-08 04:16 PM
    people have questions. damn your soul if you ever have a question about anything
    11-23-08 04:20 PM
    Yep damn my soul if I do......LOL I use a thing called a search.....bonehead
    11-23-08 04:22 PM
    ....Or all the threads about repeat threads!
    Touche..........
    11-23-08 04:23 PM
    Yep damn my soul if I do......LOL I use a thing called a search.....bonehead
    You speak the truth
    11-23-08 04:27 PM
    Not every new user knows how to navigate around forums like you do apparently. Cut the noobs some slack and simply answer their questions politely and give them the link in the crackberry faq of the search feature. Simple as that.
    11-23-08 04:27 PM
    Not every new user knows how to navigate around forums like you do apparently. Cut the noobs some slack and simply answer their questions politely and give them the link in the crackberry faq of the search feature. Simple as that.
    careful JORB, you are using logic...that is like kryptonite against miscreants like spaciorek
    11-23-08 04:33 PM
    Why don't you both use the link in my signature.........that will help the both of you........
    11-23-08 04:34 PM
    ...... wow
    11-23-08 04:35 PM
    Sooks what happened to your phone?
    11-23-08 04:36 PM
    Alot of people love to say "do a search" when there is a repeat thread. Personally this annoys the **** out of me.

A person might have searched before posting, but unless they search for something with the exact phrasing they might not find what they are looking for. Or if they put in something too generic they get 200 results.

I see no problem in repeat threads about the same thing. Especially on a forum such as this where new threads are being moved to the 2nd page within 30min of going up.
    11-23-08 04:46 PM
    Another good link for 3 of you now....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/crac...ums-how-16472/
    11-23-08 04:50 PM
    Alot of people love to say "do a search" when there is a repeat thread. Personally this annoys the **** out of me.

A person might have searched before posting, but unless they search for something with the exact phrasing they might not find what they are looking for. Or if they put in something too generic they get 200 results.

I see no problem in repeat threads about the same thing. Especially on a forum such as this where new threads are being moved to the 2nd page within 30min of going up.

search, don't search, it really depends on how bad you need an answer, it's not that big of a deal, most wasted threads get buried pretty quick...and everyone has an opinion and an answer...
    11-23-08 04:50 PM
    search, don't search, it really depends on how bad you need an answer, it's not that big of a deal, most wasted threads get buried pretty quick...and everyone has an opinion and an answer...
    i guess that makes 4 of us....lol...btw...isnt that the majority?
    11-23-08 04:52 PM
    Nah. He is right about the multitude of threads pertaining to same topics. But, I just figured its the fatigue factor from waiting in line in some cases and excited newbies in others. It will all settle down and get back to normal soon. Must say some of threads read like WWF Smackdown.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 04:56 PM
    I use the SEARCH and the User Guide when I have a question....how unusual is that???? THEN I come into CB for the answer.

I am one of the sinners though as it relates to the STORM, having been a really angry customer waiting in line for hours with #9 in my hand and the store selling out at #6. I am supposed to get it tomorrow, but all of that aside I do notice how messy and cluttered everything is in here lately becuase of all the hype with the STORM.

As you and I know, most of it can be elivated buy using the SEARCH button or better yet, that unopened user guide that no one seems to open before asking a question.
    11-23-08 05:14 PM
    Most every question about BBs has long since been asked AND answered on here, most people that complain have a few thousand posts under their belts, the storm stuff will die down quickly, then we can all complain about how many posts pltaylor has...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by fonebrkr; 11-23-08 at 06:35 PM.
    11-23-08 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD